About Oman Air
The flag carrier airline of Oman, Oman Air was founded in 1993, and since then has become a major airline operating from Muscat International Airport. It operates flights to several international destinations, including India, Abu Dhabi, Pakistan, Medina, Nepal, and European destinations like London, Frankfurt, and Paris. At present, Oman Air has a fleet size of 49 and uses Boeing 787 Dreamliner, Airbus 330-300 and 330-200, Boeing 737-900, 737-800, and 737-700, and Embraer 175 for its fleet.
Oman Air was awarded as ‘World’s Leading Business Class Airline– Middle East’ and ‘Best Economy Class Airline– Middle East’ at the World Travel Awards in 2016. Also, it won the ‘Best Business Class Airline, Middle East’ award at the Business Destinations Travel Awards.
Why should you choose Oman Air?
Oman Air has 3 travel classes First, Business, and Economy; All three classes offer excellent services to the passengers for a pleasant fleet. First and Business Class passengers are welcomed onboard in a traditional Omani way, with a welcome drink and Arabic dates and coffee. They are served delectable Arabic dishes, champagne, beverages, and other drinks. Passengers can also pre-order the food of their preference from Oman Air’s website. Complimentary Wi-Fi and complimentary Chauffeur Drive airport transport are available to the passengers in these travel classes. Passengers traveling in the Economy Class are provided with hot and cold towels for dining. They are served hot and cold drinks, beverages, and food of a wide variety.
Latest movies, TV shows, news, and games are available at your fingertips for entertainment during the flight. You can also shop for duty-free items onboard. Oman Air offers complimentary comfort items to the passengers and gifts to children. Wings of Oman is the in-flight magazine relating to lifestyle, health, tourism, etc. that you can read online during your flight. You can make reservations for special services or assistance required during your travel.
How do you check flight status for Oman Air?
You can check the flight status of Oman Air on the official website www.omanair.com/en#.
• Click on the Flight Status section on the homepage.
• Either enter the date of departure and the departure and arrival airports or enter the flight number.
• Click on ‘Find Flights’.
Details like the scheduled and actual departure and arrival time, the status of the flight, and flight number are displayed.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancellation?
In case of flight disruptions like cancellation, delays, etc. occur under controllable conditions, then, Oman Air either,
• Arranges a seat on another flight at the earliest, with seats available and without any charge and extends the validity of the tickets whenever necessary; or
• Reroutes the passengers to the destination on another Oman Air flight or a different carrier, within a short period of time; or
• Provides a refund if the passengers do not wish to travel.
Popular routes of Oman Air
The key routes of Oman Air include Muscat to London, Muscat to Dubai, Muscat to Kuwait, Muscat to Abu Dhabi, and Muscat to Frankfurt.
What are the benefits of booking with Oman Air?
• Access to lounges: passengers who have a booking with the First and Business travel classes have access to exclusive lounges at many airports. The lounges are equipped with top-class amenities for the use of the passengers. Complimentary Wi-Fi, computers, complimentary food and beverages, etc. are some facilities available here.
• Online check-in: the service is open 24 hours to 90 minutes before the scheduled departure. It is an easy way to check in and save time.
• Seat selection: Oman Air allows pre-purchase of extra legroom and seats of your preference on all flights operated by it (except code-sharing flights).
• Frequent flyer program: enroll into the frequent flyer program of Oman Air– Sindbad and earn miles on every Oman Air flight and flights of Sindbad partners. You can use the miles on flight tickets, travel class upgrades, getting lounge access, and duty-free shopping.
Oman Air FAQs:
Q. Does Oman Air send out email and SMS about flight status?
A. Oman Air
notifies you of any changes in the flight schedule on the contact information that you provide during flight reservation.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
You can send an SMS to 90910 to get the flight schedules
. Visit www.omanair.com/en/plan-book/flight-schedule/sms-solution for more information.
Contact the global customer care on + 968 2453 1111, available 24/7.
Q. How can I check my Oman Air Flight PNR status?
With the help of Yatra.com’s flight tracker, simply add details of your flight in the fields provided on the page and view the real time information related to your flight. Check Flight PNR Status
Q. Where can I check my Oman Air flight status update?