Pacific Coastal Airlines Flight Status
About Pacific Coastal Airlines
Pacific Coastal Airlines is a
Canadian airline with its main office located in the South terminal of Vancouver International Airport, in Richmond, British Columbia.
The original airline started its operation in 1960s. The current Pacific Coastal was established in 1987 by the merging of Powell Air
and Port Hardy. It operates regular, charter, and cargo services to more than 50 destinations in British Columbia. Pacific Coastal is
the sixth largest airline operating out of Vancouver International. It has received numerous awards and recognitions from various
organizations, including a special recognition in 2014 from Orphaned Wildlife Rehabilitation Society. A new division Wilderness
Seaplanes was established to take over the seaplane division and is based in Port Hardy and Bella Bella.
Why should you choose Pacific Coastal Airlines?
Pacific Coastal Airlines provides low-cost flights to various destinations within British Columbia. The Quickpass product offers
plenty of services, including low fares on your flights. Customer service is one of the most important part of the airline’s culture with its tag line being
‘People Friendly, People First’.
Kids are provided with games and puzzles to keep them entertained. Priority Protection Service protects the interest of the customers.
The different levels of Quickpass provide special features to the passengers, such as hot deals, complimentary travel vouchers, or
How do you check flight status for Pacific Coastal Airlines?
To check the status of any Pacific Coastal Airlines flight, log on to the official website of Pacific Coastal Airlines
• Go to the Flight Status tab on the main page.
• Click on the Check Flight Status button.
• Enter Flight date, Flight number, Arrival and Departure airports.
• Click on the Search button.
The detailed flight status with flight number, scheduled time, airport names, and status will be displayed on the screen.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancelation?
Quickpass holders get priority while re-accommodating in the case of cancellations. This is followed by regular fare holders on the
basis of fares in which they have booked, such as Encore fare, Classic Fare, or Bravo fare. In case of two passengers with same
status, accommodation is done based on earliest check-in time.
Key routes of Pacific Coastal Airlines
Vancouver to Masset, Vancouver to Prince George, and Vancouver to Cranbrook are some of the key routes of Pacific
What are the benefits of booking with Pacific Coastal Airlines?
Amongst the host of benefits offered by Pacific Coastal Airlines to make the journey convenient for travelers of all ages, here are
some of the significant ones:
• Child-friendly services: The customer service agents and flight crew provide special care to make sure that the children are
comfortable onboard. To those kids who are flying for the first time, it is made sure that they have a pleasurable experience onboard.
Coloring pages, puzzles, and games are provided for their entertainment.
• Service animals: Small service animals are allowed on board as long as they are harnessed.
• Seat selection: With Quickpass, the passengers can select seats on the flights in advance.
• Quickpass: A special feature is available for frequent flyers, which gives them discounted rates on fares and other facilities
for their flight.
Q. Does Pacific Coastal Airlines send out email and SMS about flight status?
A. SMS or email alerts regarding flight status are not available on this airline.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. You can get in touch with Pacific Coastal Airlines through one of the following ways:
• Contact their Customer Support on their helpline number: 1800 663 2872. Timings are Monday to Friday between 6:30 and 20:30,
Saturday between 7:30 and 18:00, and Sunday between 7:30 and 20:30.
• Get in touch with Pacific Coastal Airlines through social media on their Facebook page on Twitter. Their teams are available
24/7 to help travelers with any travel-related query.