PT Indonesia AirAsia Flight Status
About PT Indonesia AirAsia
An associate of the pioneer low-cost airline AirAsia, PT Indonesia AirAsia Airlines is an Indonesian airline. The airline was established as Awair in
1999, and started its domestic operation in December 2004 as Indonesia AirAsia, in association with AirAsia Airlines. Today, the
airline operates scheduled domestic and international services to 16 different destinations. The airline has its main hub at
Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, Jakarta and has a fleet size of 19 aircrafts.
Why should you choose PT Indonesia AirAsia Airlines?
PT Indonesia AirAsia airline offers the same facilities as its associate company AirAsia. The airline offers best-in-class flying
experience in less price. You can spend some quality time relaxing at the AirAsia Premium Red Lounge, while waiting for your flight. A
great selection of delectable food with fusion cuisine is served at the café inside the lounge. Here, at the café, alcoholic and non-
alcoholic beverages are also available for purchase.
During your flight, expect nothing but excellence, as complimentary meals are offered to all the guests. The menu brings a blend of
delicious flavors from Asian and international cuisines. Along with this, facilities of a flatbed, seat selection, and tablets for
entertainment are available onboard for the passengers.
How do you check flight status for PT Indonesia AirAsia Airlines?
To check the status of any Indonesia AirAsia flight, simply log on to the official website www.airasia.com.
• On the homepage, go to Travel Information tab and from the drop down select Where We Fly To and click on Flight Status.
• On the new navigated page of Flight Status, select Depart Date, Departing airport, Arriving destination, and Flight
• Click on Find Flights button.
All the details such as flight number, scheduled time, estimated time, actual time, and status of your flight will be
What does the airline do in case of flight cancellation?
Due to unforeseen circumstances if any flight gets canceled, Indonesia AirAsia offers reasonable compensations to its passengers. Some
of them are as follows:
• To carry the guests on its next earliest available scheduled flight without charging any extra amount, subject to availability
of seats. If required, the booking can also be extended for a certain period of time.
• To reimburse the full ticket amount in a credit account, this can be later used by the passenger to re-book a ticket with the
airline, in near future. The validity to use this amount will be 90 days therefrom.
• To reimburse the full ticket amount to passenger’s bank account or credit card or debit card.
Key routes of PT Indonesia AirAsia Airline
Jakarta to Bandung, Jakarta to Surabaya, and Jakarta to Bangkok are some of the key routes of Indonesia AirAsia Airline.
What are the benefits of booking with PT Indonesia AirAsia Airlines?
PT Indonesia AirAsia Airline offers a host of modern facilities. Here are few significant benefits of flying with the
• Premium Flatbeds- Guests can enjoy a relaxing sleep during the flight. The reclining seat converts into a bed and comes with a
universal charging port and reading lights. The airline offers a baggage allowance of up to 40 kg, complimentary meals, seat choice,
priority boarding, pillow and duvet, flight change facility, and more.
• Quiet Zone- The airline offers you a choice to select quiet zone seat, which offers minimal disturbance. In this zone, kids
below 10 years of age are not seated; meals are served faster and are equipped with soft ambience lighting.
• Xcite Tab- Loaded with high definition quality content, Xcite Tab is available for guests onboard. You can pre-book this tablet
and enjoy a host of interesting movies, TV Series, games, magazines, and music.
Q. Does PT Indonesia AirAsia Airline send out email and SMS about flight status?
A. PT Indonesia AirAsia Airline offers up-to-date information about their flight status via SMS and email.
Q. When will I receive flight status alert messages, and how many?
A. You will receive real-time updates on your flight from Indonesia AirAsia about any changes, delays, and
Q. What information will PT Indonesia AirAsia Airline flight status alert contain?
A. The status alert message will contain information about changes in schedules, delays, and new scheduled time
of the airline.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. In case you do not receive any update on your flight status from Indonesia AirAsia Airline, you can get in
touch through the following ways:
• Contact the call center: www.airasia.com/my/en/contact-us/call-centre.page. For Indonesian customer contact, call +62 21 2927
0999 or + 62 804 1333 333 between 6 AM and 10 PM, from Monday to Sunday.
• Tweet your enquiry at www.twitter.com/askairasia or chat live at www.airasia.com/my/en/contact-us/airasia-live-chat.page