About Royal Air Maroc Airlines
The Royal Air Maroc company was established in 1997. It is owned by the Moroccan government and is the national carrier of Morocco. Royal Air Maroc became a member of the International Air Transport Association (IATA) in 1982. Being the largest airline of the
country, it operates flights
to many domestic and international destinations with a fleet size of 55. Royal Air Maroc has its primary hub at Mohammed V International Airport in Casablanca in Morocco.
Royal Air Maroc
was given a 4-star rating by Skytrax in 2015. In 2016, Royal Air Maroc was awarded by the European Society for Quality Research for its quality of services.
Why should you choose Royal Air Maroc Airlines?
The Business Class Cabin of Royal Air Maroc has seats that can be converted into a bed and have a blanket, a pillow, and a massage
function. Newspapers and magazines are provided to the passengers and they can enjoy watching movies, TV shows, and documentaries on long-haul flights.
Economy Class has individual screens on every seat with a large amount of content like movies, music, games, etc. available. On long-
haul flights, the passengers are given a pillow, a blanket, and a travel kit. Snacks and drinks are served and short films are played on the main screen on short-haul flights.
Vegetarian and non-vegetarian meals, low-fat food, low-cholesterol food, children’s meals, baby meals, and other food of your
preference are served on every travel class. Magic Universe is an onboard service for children. The service provides toys, games, etc. for their entertainment.
How do you check flight status for Royal Air Maroc
Go to the official website of Royal Air Maroc www.royalairmaroc.com/int-en to get the flight status.
• On the homepage, click on the Arrivals/Departures tab.
• To check the flight status, enter the flight number.
• Click on the Search button.
Or click on the Flight Schedules section on the homepage to check the flight status by route.
• Choose either Return or One-way.
• Enter the departure and arrival cities.
• Select the date of departure and arrival depending on whether you choose return or one-way flights.
• Click on the Search button.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancellation?
To make up for the inconvenience caused to the passengers by flight disruptions, Royal Air Maroc does the following :
• Provides meals and accommodation subject to availability, whenever necessary.
• Arranges a seat in an alternative flight or provides a refund when the cancellation is under the airline’s control.
Key routes of Royal Air Maroc Airlines
Some key routes of Royal Air Maroc are Casablanca to Paris, Casablanca to Brussels, Casablanca to Geneva, and Casablanca to
What are the benefits of booking with Royal Air Maroc Airlines?
• There is web check-in
service available for passengers traveling from many airports across the world. The service lets
you check in 48 hours to 2 hours before the scheduled departure.
• Safar Flyer is Royal Air Maroc’s frequent flyer program that earns you travel miles and has many offers for the passengers. The
miles can be redeemed to upgrade the travel class, buy plane tickets, get excess baggage allowance, etc.
• The Casablanca Lounge at Mohammed V International Airport is accessible to the Business Class passengers, frequent flyers, and
Ambassador or Silver loyalty card holders. The lounge is equipped with computers, chairs, and other facilities for the travelers.
• Special services like wheelchairs can be requested 48 hours before the scheduled departure. Passengers with a disability are eligible to priority check-in.
Royal Air Maroc Flight FAQs :
Q. Does Royal Air Maroc Airlines send out email and SMS about flight status?
A. Royal Air Maroc sends out flight status alerts through SMS, email, or the telephone reservation system.
Q. When will I receive flight status alert messages, and how many?
A. Flight status alerts are sent out by the airline within 30 minutes after being aware of the delays, cancellations, or diversions.
Q. What information will Royal Air Maroc Airlines flight status alert contain?
A. Information about flight delays, cancellation, or diversion is contained in flight status alerts.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
If you do not receive flight status alerts from the airline company,
You can contact the call center for any information regarding flight schedules, etc. Visit www.royalairmaroc.com/corporate/La-Compagnie/Call-Center for the contact information.
- Log on to the official website to check the flight status.