Royal Brunei Airlines Flight Status
About Royal Brunei Airlines
The Royal Brunei Airlines was established on the 18th of November in the year 1974. It is the flag carrier of Brunei Darussalam and is headquartered in Bandar Seri Begawan. The Brunei International Airport in Berakas is the hub of the Royal Brunei Airlines. The airline is solely owned by the government of Brunei. It has a fleet of 10 aircraft flying to 16 countries. The airline's maiden flight was on the 14th of May, 1975 from Brunei to Singapore. The Royal Brunei Airlines has a codeshare agreement with 7 other airlines, including China Eastern Airlines, Garuda Indonesia, Hong Kong Airlines, and Malaysian Airlines to name a few.
Why should you choose Royal Brunei Airlines?
Royal Brunei Airlines is a world-class airline company and ensures its passengers a pleasant flying experience. Sit back and relax on your flight, with the Economy Class of the airline providing comfortable seats with semi-articulated recline and an adjustable headrest. This world-class boutique airline offers delicious meals for passengers on both the Economy Class and the Business Class.
How do you check flight status for Royal Brunei Airlines?
To check the status of any Royal Brunei Airlines flight, log on to the official website of Royal Brunei Airlines https://www.flyroyalbrunei.com/en/brunei/.
• Hover on the Manage tab on the navigation bar.
• Click on ‘Check Flight Status’ under ‘Your Next Steps’.
• Enter the flight number in the search bar provided and select the departure date.
• Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
• A page is displayed with a detailed information about the status and schedule of your flight.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancellation?
In case of a canceled flight, the following points must be noted:
• Contact the airline through their contact number (621) 2212222 (Brunei) for inquiry in case of canceled flights.
• To get in touch with them depending on your location, log on to https://www.flyroyalbrunei.com/en/brunei/talk-to-us/contact-us/ and select your location to fill out the enquiry form.
Key routes of Royal Brunei Airlines
Brunei to Dubai, Brunei to Kuala Lumpur, Brunei to London, and Dubai to Istanbul are some of the key routes of Royal Brunei Airlines.
What are the benefits of booking with Royal Brunei Airlines?
Experience the best of in-flight services aboard the Royal Brunei Airlines. Here are few things provided by them to ensure you a delightful voyage:
• Each seat features a 9-inch personal touch screen monitor that has access to their inflight entertainment system.br/>
• The IMPIAN entertainment system provides the latest box office hits, classic Hollywood movies, and a variety of music and TV series
• The Sky Lounge at the Brunei International Airport provides excellent food, massage chairs, plasma television screens, shower rooms, prayer rooms, and free Wi-Fi for the convenience of premium class passengers
• Their inflight magazine ‘Muhibah’ that provides the latest information and news and is even available in premium airline hotels.br/>
• Savor top-class meals on your flight, which are healthy and cooked to perfection by the chefs
• The Dreamliner Business Class has contour seats that can be fully reclined and come with a luxurious duvet and a large pillow
• The Business Class on Airbus flights features an 8.4-inch personal TV for your entertainment. Passengers flying on business class to and from Bangkok, Singapore, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, and Shanghai have a larger selection of entertainment options that are accessible in iPad minis
Q. Does Royal Brunei Airlines send out email and SMS about flight status?
A. No, Royal Brunei Airlines will not send out emails or SMS to notify you about the flight status. However, they provide the online service initiative ‘Manage My Booking’, which is a one-stop portal for the booking information. You can view your booking details at any time of the day. It even allows you to make changes to your itinerary and meal plans.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. Since they do not provide an email or an SMS alert on your flight status, you can get in touch with Royal Brunei Airlines to get information on your flight through the following ways:
• By contacting them on the customer service number +673 236 7833 (Monday to Saturday 08:00-17:00 hours, except on Friday).
• Outside of office hours, contact them through this number: 672 221 2222
• Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for inquiry.