About Nepal Airlines
Having its hub at Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu, Nepal Airlines is the main airline and the flag carrier of Nepal. It was founded on 1st July 1958, and is the first airline to have been established in Nepal as Royal Nepal Airlines Corporation. With a fleet size of over ten flights, Nepal Airlines serves more than 32 destinations. The flag carrier flew 178,799 passengers in the first half of 2016 and has over 2,500 staff employed for the service of the airline. Nepal Airlines won the Agency Award in 2016 organized by the Advertising Association of Nepal (AAN).
Why should you choose Nepal Airlines?
Nepal Airlines offers a host of services with its exquisite Nepalese hospitality to its passengers. Ground staff assist you in the formalities and meet and greet services. Special assistance required by passengers are offered by the airline at the airport. Economy class passengers enjoy comfortable seats and meals specially prepared by the popular chefs of Kathmandu. The menus include a wide-range of vegetarian as well as non-vegetarian dishes accompanied with a complimentary bar service.
The business class passenger called the Shangri-La passenger gets a range of services in-flight as well as at the airport. They get various premium services with a wide range of reading materials, comfortable wide seats, a wide-range of choices of fine cuisine with world-class complimentary wines, and personal cabin crew attendants. They also have a personal closet to hang in their coats and hats and a blanket and a pillow is also provided to the Shangri-La passengers.
How do you check flight status for Nepal Airlines?
For checking the flight status of any Nepal Airlines flight, go to flightstats.com.
• Flight Status, or PNR Status can be checked by clicking on any of the three tabs of By Flight, By Airport, or By Route.
• Click on By Flight; enter the name of the airline, the flight number and the departure date to check the status.
• Click on the By Airport option; enter the airport name, the date of journey, the time period, and the name of the airline (optional) to get the flight details.
• Check the status by clicking on By Route; enter the Departure and Arrival Airport, and the Departure Date to get the results of your flight.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancellation?
The airline provides maximum support possible in cases of flight cancellations by the airline. Some of them include:
• Complete refund of the unused amount within five business days.
• Accommodation at a nearby Airport Hotel is provided along with transportation to the accommodation.
Top routes of Royal Nepal Airlines
Kathmandu to Bhojpur, Kathmandu to Phaplu, Kathmandu to Mumbai and Kathmandu to Delhi are some of the popular routes of Royal Nepal Airlines.
What are the benefits of booking with Royal Nepal Airlines?
Nepal Airlines has a lot of benefits and facilities that makes the journey quite pleasurable and relaxing. Some of their best of services include:
• Unaccompanied Minors: Special care is taken for the unaccompanied minors by a special handling unit of the airline. The ground staff helps in the necessary procedures, with the cabin crew taking over their assistance on-board, and care is taken till they are handed over to the receiving guardian on arrival.
• Web check-in: The online check-in option of Royal Nepal Airlines Web Check-in helps you to check-in on the go and you can also print your boarding pass before going to the airport. Web check-in also helps you to select your seat, choose your meals, check-in your luggage in advance, and much more.
• Lounge Facility: The lounge facility is provided to the business class passengers and it provides many amenities such as conference facilities, television, food, drinks, alcoholic beverages, Wi-Fi, and air-conditioning out of many other facilities.
Royal Nepal Airlines FAQs:
Q. Does Nepal Airlines send out email and SMS about flight status?
Yes, Nepal Airlines
sends notifications via SMS and emails about the flight status.
Q. When will I receive flight status alert messages, and how many?
Nepal Airlines sends emails and SMS about any change in the original flight schedules. Check Flight Status
Q. What information will Nepal Airlines flight status alert contain?
The alerts from Royal Nepal Airlines
keep you informed regarding booking confirmation, cancellation, or any change in the flight schedules.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
In case you do not receive any email or SMS text alert from the airline on your flight status, get in touch with them through any of these following methods:
- Call on their toll-free numbers, for domestic flight information at 1618070757010 and for international flight information at 1618070757020.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call on the telephone numbers: +977-1-(4220757, 4248614, 4244055, 4248617).
- Get in touch through Facebook , or through Twitter.