Rwandair Express Airlines Flight Status
About Rwandair Express Airlines
Rwandair Express Airlines commenced its operations in December 2002, and uses Kigali International Airport in Kigali as its operating hub. It was renamed and registered as RwandAir Ltd in 2009, and is now operating under this trademark name. It has emerged as one of the fastest growing airlines in the African region. The airline has been applauded for an outstanding, on-time performance and connects several destinations in Western Central, Southern and Eastern Africa, Europe, and Asia. The airline boasts of a state-of-the-art fleet, which includes Boeing 737- 800 NG, two 737-700 NG Boeing, two new triple class Airbus A330, and more. In 2014 and 2015 consistently, RwandAir won the award of best Regional Carrier of the Year in Africa.
Why should you choose Rwandair Express Airlines?
RwandAir Boeing aircraft offer its patron two options of traveling class, namely Business and Economy. In the other Bombardier flights, it offers only single seating option. For flights of shorter distance, snacks are provided on board and meals are served on long-distance flights. Besides this, you can track your baggage and check in online on their official website. Rwandair also offers its travelers membership of their frequent flyer program, Dream Miles. It offers the members great services and exclusive travel benefits.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancellation?
In case the flight is canceled or there is any change/ delay in the previously confirmed schedule, then Rwandair provides appropriate solutions. Some of them are as follows:
• The airline will carry the passenger on its other scheduled flight to that particular destination, depending on the availability of seats.
• Offer a re-route/connecting flight to the passenger by its own scheduled flight or by any other airline or by part airline and part means of surface transportation.
• If the refund value of the ticket is lower than the revised routing charges, then the airline will not charge the difference.
• In case, if the refund value of ticket is higher than the revised routing charges, then the carrier will refund the excess amount.
• If the passenger desires a refund, then the carrier will refund the valid refundable amount as per their terms and condition.
Key routes of Rwandair Express Airlines
Kigali to Lagos, Kigali to Libreville, Kigali to Johannesburg, and Kigali to London are some of the key routes of RwandAir.
What are the benefits of booking with Rwandair Express Airlines?
Being an emerging airline, RwandAir is constantly inventing itself to provide world-class services to its passengers. Here are few noteworthy benefits of flying with RwandAir:
• Spacious Aircrafts- RwandAir fleet includes Boeing aircrafts, which are studded with best in class technology, elegant interiors and comfortable seats.
• Dream Miles- You can sign-up for their frequent flyer program, and easily earn exclusive membership rewards and services.
• Online Check-in- This service is available 24 hours to 3 hours before the scheduled time of flight departure. You can enter all the required details and PNR number, and get the boarding pass to easily board the flight.
Rwandair Express Airlines FAQs
Q. How do you check Flight Status for Rwandair Express Airlines?
To check the status of any RwandAir flight, you can simply log on to www.rwandair.com.
- Click on the ‘Flight’ tab and from the drop-down menu, select "Flight Schedule"
- Select departure city from the drop-down options.
- Select destination city from the drop-down choices.
- Enter the desired date on which you wish to travel or check flight status.
- Click on search and the entire flight schedule for that particular route and date will be displayed on your computer/ mobile screen.
Q. Does Rwandair Express Airlines send out email and SMS about flight status?
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
You can get in touch with the RwandAir customer service through following ways :
- Get in touch with the 24-hour Contact Center +250 788 177 000
- Connect with the local contact centers in the given list of countries on the website. Telephone numbers, address and email id has been provided separately, for each destination
- You can also drop an email at email@example.com for any query
- Stay connected with RwandAir on Facebook or on twitter for latest updates/li>