Brussels Airlines Flight Status
About Brussels Airlines
Brussels Airlines is the largest airline and the flag carrier of Belgium. It has its hub and headquarters at Brussels Airport, and is a member of the Lufthansa Group and Star Alliance. It serves over 90 destinations in Asia, Africa, North America, and Europe, with 50 aircrafts running 300 flights daily. It handles three types of business – passenger traffic, cargo traffic, and airlines maintenance services. Lufthansa purchased the 45% of the company in 2009 and the rest in January 2017.
Why should you choose Brussels Airlines?
Through its frequent flier program, Miles & More, Brussels Airlines offers a host of benefits to its passengers. Moreover, in 2005, Brussels Airlines started a new program called Loop, which is exclusively for European network of the airline. Brussels Airlines provides four types of tickets on its European flights – Check&Go, Light&Relax, Flex&Fast, and Biz&Class. Check&Go is low cost, with no checked luggage, and offers snacks and drinks for purchase. Light&Relax also has snacks and drinks for purchase and has all the elements of a regular Economy Class. Flex&Fast is an Economy plus class, with services like catering and priority boarding. Bizz&Class is Business Class, where services like complimentary champagne is offered. Brussels Airlines also has two in-flight magazines for its European and African networks, respectively.
On long-haul flights, Business Class has flatbeds and state-of-the-art inflight entertainment, while Economy Class has ergonomic seats and individual in-flight entertainment touchscreens.
How do you check flight status for Brussels Airlines?
To check the status of any Brussels Airlines flight, log on to the official website of Brussels Airlines https://www.brusselsairlines.com/en-be/Default.aspx?utm_expid=39962301-11.-Qu_ZUWhSbO5t6wfaDbJ8Q.0&utm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.brusselsairlines.com%2Fen-be%2Fcorporate%2Fcompany%2Fbrand.aspx.
• On the home page, under Quick Links, click on Arrivals & Departures.
• Under ‘Flight Search’, Fill in the ‘From’ and ‘To’ fields with the help of the drop-down menu.
• Select the Departure Date and the Return Date.
• Click the ‘Search’ button. The flight status is displayed.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancellation?
In case of a canceled flight, Brussels Airlines provides adequate compensation in cash and kind to its passengers. You can ask for a refund by filling out a form, if you do not wish to reuse your ticket.
Key routes of Brussels Airlines
Brussels to Bologna, Brussels to Oslo, Brussels to Zagreb, and Brussels to Malaga are some of the key routes of Brussels Airlines.
What are the benefits of booking with Brussels Airlines?
Brussels Airlines has a host of services to offer its passengers, including:
• Easy Bookings: With Brussels Airlines, managing your booking online is a piece of cake. You can purchase extra baggage, select your seat, bid for an upgrade, and plan a trip online, at just a click away!
• Lounges for relaxation: Brussels Airlines provides spacious lounges with quiet areas where you can do your work undisturbed. You can also enjoy complimentary refreshments and beverages, newspapers, and magazines.
• Special assistance: For patients with medical conditions, disabilities, pregnant ladies, and others in need of special assistance, Brussels Airlines provides support free of charge.
• Child passengers: Brussels Airlines has facilities like heavily discounted fares for children (from ages 2 to 11) and special meals for infants and children.
Q. Does Brussels Airlines send out SMS and email about flight status?
A. Brussels Airlines sends out SMS and email about flight status.
Q. When will I receive flight status alert messages, and how many?
A. Automatic SMS or email (in case mobile number is not provided) notifications are sent out free of cost in the event of any change on your day of departure.
Q. What information will Brussels Airlines flight status alert contain?
A. The alerts from Brussels Airlines will keep you informed about important flight delays, cancelations, or other changes occurring on the day of your departure.
Q. What happens if I don’t receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. In case you do not receive an email or an SMS alert on your flight status, you can get in touch with Brussels Airlines through one of the following ways:
• Contact their call center 24/7 on 027232362.
• Get in touch with Brussels Airlines through social media on their Facebook page or on Twitter . Their teams are available 24/7 to help travelers with any travel-related query.