Safair Airlines Flight Status
About FlySafair Airlines
Safair Airlines has been functioning for over 50 years since 1965. The headquarters of the company is at the O.R Tambo International Airport in Kempton Park, South Africa. It carries the reputation as one of the premier aviation companies in Africa. Its special airlift services are extended far and wide, including air cargo, chartering, leasing and sales space, and more. Safair also specializes in staff crew training, safety, and operations support services. It is also the parent company to the low-cost airline, FlySafair, based in Johannesburg, South Africa. FlySafair operates to Cape Town, Johannesburg, George, Port Elizabeth, Lanseria, Durban, and East London.
Why should you choose FlySafair Airlines?
Safair Airlines aims at excellence, comfort, and service. It offers a range of short, medium, and long-term contract based services for full charter operations, wet lease, contract operations and leasing services, parts sales, specialized operations, flights to Antarctica, and more. Its subsidiary, FlySafair always strives for excellence in order to make the traveling experience of its patrons timely and comfortable. Besides choices of class to fly with, FlySafair provides its customers a host of options and services. The options include a choice to pre-select seats, book extra-legroom seats, priority boarding by paying a small fee of R70, lounge access, and more.
How do you check flight status for FlySafair Airlines?
To check the status of any FlySafair Airlines, you need to log on to www.flysafair.co.za
• Click on the ‘flight status’ tab given on Home page.
• On the new page option to search by origin / destination or by flight number is given on the left-hand side of the page.
• Enter details of origin and destination in the space given.
• Or search by flight number by entering the details.
• Select time and hit search button.
• All the details will be displayed on the right side of the page.
However, a list of flight schedule is displayed on the right-hand side from where you can check the flight details.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancellation?
In case the booked flight is delayed or canceled, FlySafair will provide appropriate solutions. Some of these are following:
• To fly with the earliest available scheduled flight of FlySafair, either on the similar day or on the following day on the same route, as per the original booking without any extra charges, subject to availability of seats.
• Receive full refund in the form of a voucher or in the same mode of payment.
• To travel with another carrier scheduled flight based on the availability of space.
Key routes of Safair/ FlySafair Airlines
Johannesburg to Cape Town, Johannesburg to East London, and Johannesburg to Durban are some of the key routes of FlySafair Airlines.
What are the benefits of booking with Safair/ FlySafair Airlines?
FlySafair is a low-cost airline, which spares no effort to provide great flying experience and benefits without shelling huge amount of money. Here are some significant benefits:
• Priority Boarding- FlySafair offers its passengers the option of priority boarding by paying a small fee. It lets you secure a spot in the queue and facilitates in getting to your seats quickly.
• Lounge Access- FlySafair has collaborated with Bidvest Premier Lounges, and all its customers can access the lounge at an additional cost. Here, you can get comfortable space to sit and unwind while waiting. Complimentary snacks and beverages are offered, with a varying menu each day. Television, free newspaper, magazines, charging points, smoking rooms, baby changing facilities, and shower rooms are also available for your use.
• Upgrade a cancelled ticket- FlySafair provides you the chance to upgrade your ticket which you are cancelling due to personal reasons. You can change dates, destination, and names of the passengers travelling.
Q. Does FlySafair Airlines send out email and SMS about flight status?
A. FlySafair Airlines automatically informs its travelers about the flight status via email and text.
Q. When will I receive flight status alert messages, and how many?
A. You will receive real-time 24/7 alert messages from FlySafair Airlines about any delays and change in the original flight schedule.
Q. What information will FlySafair flight status alert contain?
A. The alert will contain the details on any delay, cancellation of flight, and change in arrival and departure time.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. In case you have not received any alert/ SMS about your flight status from FlySafair Airline, you can get the latest updates through the following ways:
• Give a ring to FlySafair call center 087 135 1351, operational between 7 AM and 7 PM, 7 days a week.
• Connect on Facebook Messenger and Twitter between 7AM and 7PM, 7 Days a week: www.facebook.com/flysafair, www.twitter.com/FlySafair
• You can also chat with customer service representative online on their website between 8 AM and 5 PM, 5 days a week.