Saudi Arabian Airlines Flight Status
About Saudi Arabian Airlines
Saudi Arabian Airlines, popularly known as Saudia, is the third largest carrier in Middle East as per revenue, after Emirates and Qatar Airways. Founded in the year 1945, it’s the first flight in Arabian Gulf region and is the 25th largest airline in the world. Having its base at King Abdulaziz International Airport in Jeddah, Saudi Arabian Airlines is the main airline of Saudi Arabia that has started functioning since 1999. It operates domestic and international flights to over 127 destinations world-wide. The airline had an increase of 5% passengers in 2015 with 29,492,710 from 1,309,095 in the previous year. Saudia has received numerous awards and recognitions since its inception mainly in the category of excellent customer service.
Why should you choose Saudi Arabian Airlines?
Saudia helps you have a comfortable travel with its many facilities and takes all measures for the convenience of its passengers. It started a low-cost subsidiary named as Flydeal for its domestic and regional destinations. Saudi Arabian Airlines has an inflight magazine called Ahlan Wasahlan, which means Hello and Welcome. Some of its carriers also have good Wi-Fi and mobile network on board with specific designated prayer areas. A special feature of Saudia ALBAYRAQ flights is to provide configuration in affiliation with “Saudia Private Aviation” that gives the passengers a feel of flying your own jet. The in-flight entertainment in most of the carriers provides a personalized touchscreen video screen with a number of channels, an electronic mall for ordering products, and also Holy Quran recitals. The cuisine in-flight is delicious with world-standard meals and intercontinental menus prepared with utmost hygiene and safety standards.
Saudi Arabian Airlines, in addition to its range of facilities in its first class and business class coaches, such as providing amenity kits, overnight kits, children kits, fine dining, and so on, is also known for its services for special needs passengers, earning various awards and recognitions.
How do you check flight status for Saudi Arabian Airlines?
You can check the live Saudia flight status at the official website http://www.saudia.com/.
• Click the Flight Info tab on the home page.
• Select Flight Status.
• Fill in your Flight Number and Departure Date, and click on Go. The details of your flight are displayed.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancellation?
Saudi Arabian Airlines gives prompt information and good compensation to its passengers in case of flight cancellation. Some of them are:
• Immediate information of the status of the flight to the passengers through SMS, call, and email is provided.
• It provides a confirmed ticket in case of rebooking on the next available flight and in the same class.
The refund is done by the airline if the ticket is cancelled by bank transfer, cash, or card depending on how the ticket payment was done.
• Additional heavy cash compensation is also provided by the airline for cancelled flights.
Key routes of Saudi Arabian Airlines
Jeddah to Dammam, Jeddah to Riyadh, and Jeddah to Medina are some of the popular routes of Saudi Arabian Airlines.
What are the benefits of booking with Saudi Arabian Airlines?
Saudi Arabian Airlines is known for its customer-friendly services and excellence of quality. Some of the amenities are:
• Luxurious Lounges: They have various lounges at multiple airports, such as Alfursan Lounges, Sky Team Lounges, and Third Party Lounges. They provide excellent services, shower areas, food and dining, relaxation areas, prayer and meeting points, and so on.
• Seat adjustments: Assigning adjacent seats to passengers of families and certain groups.
• Special needs: Unaccompanied minors, aged, physically disabled or sick passengers are well taken care of throughout their journey. Special food arrangements, oxygen cylinders, stretchers, and wheelchairs are made on request.
• Pets in flight: Saudia allows the passengers to carry their pets with an allowance of special baggage, a well-structured cage, and other requirements.
Q. Does Saudi Arabian Airlines send out email and SMS about flight status?
A. Yes, Saudi Arabian Airlines sends out free emails and SMS alerts about the status of their flights.
Q. When will I receive flight status alert messages, and how many?
A. Any changes are sent to your phone immediately.
Q. What information will Saudi Arabian Airlines flight status alert contain?
A. The alerts from Saudi Arabian Airlines keep you informed about booking confirmation, cancellation, or any change in flight schedules.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. In case of not receiving an email or SMS alert, kindly approach the Saudi Arabian Airlines offices through:
• Phone numbers of various airport offices of the airline is present in the official website. The number of the main hub at Jeddah is 9200 22222.
• A request can be submitted in the website for information.
• Like and follow their social links at: