Shanghai Airlines Flight Status
About Shanghai Airlines
Shanghai Airlines is a wholly owned subsidiary of China Eastern Airlines with its bases in Shanghai Pudong International Airport and Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport. It was established in 1985. The operations of the airline were initially restricted to domestic flights, but the airline started international operations in 1997. It serves over 140 domestic and international destinations. Shanghai Airlines is a member of Sky Team.
Why should you choose Shanghai Airlines?
Shanghai Airlines provides low-cost flight options in the domestic area. The airline offers sumptuous and healthy meals, including Chinese and Western hot food and cold cuts. The passengers can also request for special meals according to dietary needs, at least 48 hours in advance. The entertainment service is good and the passengers can enjoy movies, TV shows, and music during the flight.
Shanghai Airlines business class offers plush seating in flight, hot and fresh meals, and access to comfortable lounges during your wait at the airport. Free Wi-Fi is available on flight for laptops as well as tablets. Limo services are available in certain airports for first and business class passengers.
How do you check flight status for Shanghai Airlines?
To check the status of any Shanghai Airlines flight, log on to the official website of Shanghai Airlines http://www.ceair.com.
• Click on the Self-service tab and navigate to Flight Dynamics.
• Select Press to Arrive or Flight number.
• Enter departure and arrival city and date or flight number and date.
• Click on Search for.
• You will be able to see the information on the screen.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancellation?
In case of a canceled flight, Shanghai Airlines provides compensation to make it convenient for the travelers:
• Arrangements for available seat in a subsequent flight for the passengers or extend the duration of the validity of the ticket.
• Endorsed to another carrier with permission from the passenger.
• Option to receive a refund of the flight fare.
• Food, accommodation, ground transport, and other services are provided as necessary.
Key routes of Shanghai Airlines
Shanghai to Hong Kong, Shanghai to Singapore, and Shanghai to Melbourne are some of the key routes of Shanghai Airlines.
What are the benefits of booking with Shanghai Airlines?
Amongst the host of benefits offered by Shanghai Airlines to make the journey convenient for travelers of all ages, here are some of the significant ones:
• Child-friendly amenities – For travelers travelling with kids or infants, special attention is given to make their journey comfortable.
• Facilities for people with disability or special needs – The crew of the flights make sure that anyone requiring special attention are taken care of. It is requested to inform the airlines 72 hours in advance if special care is required.
• Seat selection – Passengers can choose a seat from the website or by calling the customer service hotline or the ticket office, or authorized agent.
• Pet facilities – Service or Guide dogs and small pets can be transported through this airline. Currently, it is applicable only on international flights.
• Lounges for relaxation – Several airports where Shanghai Airlines flights operate have dedicated Shanghai Airlines lounges for travelers to relax in between flights.
Q. Does Shanghai Airlines send out email and SMS about flight status?
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. You can get in touch with Shanghai Airlines through one of the following ways:
• Contact their customer service department on their helpline number: +1 855-58-95530
• Get in touch with Shanghai Airlines through social media on Facebook page or on Twitter . The officials are available 24/7 to help you.