Shenzhen Airlines Flight Status
About Shenzhen Airlines
Shenzhen Airlines is established in
Shenzhen Special Economic Zone with its main base at the Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport, which is located in the Bao'an
District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China. The business model of the carrier is focused on cargo, passengers, and mail transportation. It
was founded in November 1992 and commenced its operations on September 17, 1993. The airline fleet includes more than 170 passenger
aircrafts, such as Boeing 737s and Airbus 320s and 319s. Shenzhen Airlines offers services to more than 200 international and domestic
routes. It became a member of the Star Alliance, one of the world's largest global airline alliances, in 2012. The airline received
the Star Flight Safety Award in 2009.
Why should you choose Shenzhen Airlines?
Passengers are provided with either a light snack or hot meal on board, depending up on the destination, class, and time of the day.
Additionally, you are provided with drinks throughout the flight. Guests can also request for special meal in advance. Baby meals for
infants are also provided by the carrier. The airline accepts children traveling alone on any itineraries involving direct and
stopover without any transfer. Passengers are provided with seat pitch of 31-32 inch in the Economy Class and in Business Class.
Guests can carry up to 40 kilograms of baggage in the First Class, 30 kilograms in the Business Class, and 20 kilograms in the Economy
Class. Members of the Stat Alliance Gold loyalty programme get an additional 20 kilograms of free baggage allowance. You can also
check weather forecast on the airline’s webpage before traveling.
How do you check flight status for Shenzhen Airlines?
To check the status of any Shenzhen Airlines flight, log on to the official website of Shenzhen Airlines
http://global.shenzhenair.com/zh/main.jsp. First you need to select Flight Status option from the airline’s home page. Then, enter Flight Status and then enter Departure City,
Arrival City, and Date of Travel. Information showing flight number, departure city/time, and arrival city/time will be displayed on
What does the airline do in case of flight cancellation?
In case of a canceled flight, Shenzhen Airlines provides adequate compensation in cash and kind to its passengers. Some of these
include the following:
• Carry the travelers by the earliest flight depending on the availability of space.
• Provide passengers with flight coupons concerned to another carrier.
• Rerouting to the pre-decided destination through some other flight as indicated by Shenzhen Airlines, depending on the
availability of seats and the day you wish to fly.
• Offers services such as beverages, meals, and accommodation.
Key routes of Shenzhen Airlines
Shenzhen to Tokyo, Shenzhen to Beijing, Shenzhen to Jakarta, Shenzhen to Singapore, and Shenzhen to Bangkok are some of the key routes of Shenzhen
What are the benefits of booking with Shenzhen Airlines?
Amongst the host of benefits offered by Shenzhen Airlines to make the journey convenient for travelers of all ages, here are some of
the significant ones:
• A special fee of cost service for children traveling alone on domestic flights.
• Special meal for passengers depending on their dietary requirements, such as vegan meal, fruit platter meal, and seafood
• Relax at the king lounge located at the Shenzhen baoan international airport terminal B, departure hall next to the boarding
• Extra privileges to Star Alliance Gold loyalty programme members, including extra baggage allowance.
• Facility to transport pets in cargo compartment.
• The airline allows certain types of special baggage in, such as golf and skiing equipment, firearms and ammunition for hunting
and sporting purposes, and toy guns in additional to normal checked baggage allowance to carry in international flight.
• Members of the PhoenixMiles frequent-flyer programme, created by the Air China system, may get free trips or class
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. You can get in touch with Shenzhen Airlines through one of the following ways:
• Contact their 24-Hour Service Hotline throughout the week on their helpline number: 0086-755-95361, 95361-1 (for domestic
ticket) and 95361-2 (for Macao, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and international ticket).
• You can also mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Get in touch with Shenzhen Airlines through social media on their Facebook page.