Siberia Airlines Flight Status
About Siberia Airlines
PJSC Siberia Airlines, known popularly as S7 Airlines, is a Russian Airline that was founded in 1957. It has its headquarters at Ob, Novosibirsk Oblast. Its primary hubs are Domodedovo International Airport and Tolmachevo Airport. Other than a wide domestic network, S7 Airlines also has international flights to Europe, Southeast Asia, the near East, countries of the Asia-Pacific region, and countries belonging to the Commonwealth of Independent states (CIS). Siberia Airlines has been operating under the S7 Airlines band since 2005. S7 Airlines has been rated by Skytrax as one of the top 100 airlines in the world, securing third rank in Eastern Europe. The airline is a member of the Oneworld global aviation alliance.
Why should you choose Siberia Airlines?
Siberia Airlines offers a host of benefits to its frequent fliers. It has a system of four tiers – classic, silver, gold, and platinum. The higher the tier, the greater the benefits, like free cabin seat selection, access to Oneworld lounges, and more.
S7 Airlines also pampers its passengers with special meals that can be ordered for flights of more than three hours’ duration. These special meals consist of baby meal, children meal, Muslim meal, vegetarian meal, non-lactose meal, and gluten free meal.
For its Business Class passengers (Business basic and Business Flex), the airline offers additional amenities such as hot drinks, alcoholic beverages, and special menu on the flight, personal space and comfortable seats onboard, exceeded baggage allowance and carry-on baggage, and updated business and entertainment press.
How do you check flight status for Siberia Airlines?
To check the status of any Siberia Airlines flight, log on to the official website of Siberia Airlines https://.s7.ru
• On the home page, click on the ‘Information’ tab to the left.
• Under the heading ‘Information’, click on ‘flight status’.
• Select either the ‘flight number’ or ‘direction’ check box.
• Fill in the required information in the boxes displayed.
• Click on ‘Show’. The flight status is displayed.
What does the airline do in case of a flight cancellation?
In case of a canceled flight, Siberia Airlines provides adequate compensation in cash and kind to its passengers.
Key routes of Siberia Airlines
Moscow to Vienna, Moscow to Pisa, and Moscow to Tehran are some of the key routes of Siberia Airlines.
What are the benefits of booking with Siberia Airlines?
Siberia Airlines has myriad services to offer its passengers. These include:
• Easy Bookings: With Siberia Airlines, managing your booking online is a piece of cake. You can save up to 10% while selecting a seat of your choice on the website or on the S7 mobile app. You can easily check in online at the website and simply print out the booking passes. The Business Class is equipped with large seats with distance of minimum 89 cm between the seats. For Economy Class, you can also book an Extra Space seat.
• Lounges for Relaxation: Gold and platinum tier members have access to Oneworld Lounges, which are available in many cities. Moreover, business passengers flying from Moscow and Novosibirsk can gain access to S7 lounges at Domodedovo and Tolmachevo airports. The Comfort Lounge at Domodedovo Airport can be used by Economy Class passengers.
• Special Offers: There are many special offers provided by Siberia Airlines. For instance, Multi Pass is a program that enables you to take several flights at a fixed price and change dates without any charges, for both Business Class and Economy Class. There are also special terms and conditions for group transportation.
Q. Does Siberia Airlines send out SMS and email about flight status?
A. S7 Airlines sends out SMS and email about flight status. However, the SMS service is not free of charge.
Q. When will I receive flight status alert messages, and how many?
A. You will receive alerts once you subscribe to the service online.
Q. What information will Siberia Airlines flight status alert contain?
A. The alerts from Siberia Airlines will keep you informed about delayed and canceled flights, time and place of departure and landing, and departure schedule.
Q. What happens if I don’t receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. In case you do not receive an email or an SMS alert on your flight status, you can get in touch with Siberia Airlines through one of the following ways:
• Contact their service center 24/7 on 8 800 700-90-10 (free within Russia) and +7 495 783-07-07.
• You can also send a message to them online by using an electronic form.
• Get in touch with Siberia Airlines through social media on their Facebook page or on Twitter . Their teams are available 24/7 to help travelers with any travel-related query.