Sky Airline Flight Status
About Sky Airline
Based at Comodoro Arturo Merino Benítez International Airport in Santiago, Chile, Sky Airline is the second largest airline in the
country of Chile after LATAM Airlines. Founded in the year 2002, the airline has a fleet size of over 18 aircraft. It currently flies
to over 20 regional as well as domestic destinations. It also operates charter flights to destinations throughout South America. The airline transports over 3 million passengers on an annual
basis and is contributing to 25% of the country’s market share in domestic flight passengers. Skytrax World Airline Awards awarded the airline as the Best Regional Airline in South
America in the years 2014, 2015, and 2016.
Why should you choose Sky Airline?
Sky Airline has a semi-low cost model and is now slowly turning its flights into a low-cost model. The airline is also known for its
timeliness and punctuality. It was declared as the most punctual airline of 2016 by the OAG (Official Airline Guide).Sky Airline broke records by
becoming the first Chilean airline to receive the most punctual airline in the world by Flightstats in 2016. The airline also became
the first low-cost South American airline to receive the IATA Operational Safety Audit (IOSA) certification.
Sky Airline provides various services to its passengers for a pleasant journey. For refreshment, a range of snacks and beverages are
offered for order in their in-flight menu. Revista SKY Airline is the happening magazine offered to the passengers of the airline that
covers various topics such as people, culture, current affairs, fashion, and places to keep you entertained during the
How do you check flight status for Sky Airline?
To check the real-time flight status of any Sky Airline flight, log on to the official website of Sky Airline at
• Know your flight status through any of the 2 ways: Search by Origin/Destination or Search by Flight Number.
• To Search by Origin/Destination, select the origin and destination airport from the respective dropdowns and click on Search by
Destination to know your flight details.
• To Search by Flight Number, enter the flight number and click on Search by Flight, and the flight details will be
What does the airline do in case of flight cancellation?
In case of flight cancellation by the airline, Sky Airline provides adequate compensation to mitigate the inconvenience caused to the
passengers. Some of the provisions are:
• Alternate carrier for transportation at the earliest.
• Reimbursement of the total amount in cases where the passenger wants to cancel the booking.
• Communication via telephone or email when the waiting period is over 3 hours.
• Necessary food and refreshment during the waiting period.
• Accommodation to the outbound passengers with a longer waiting period.
• Transfers to and from the place of residence or the accommodation to the airport.
Popular routes of Sky Airline
Santiago to Antofagasta, Santiago to Lima, and Santiago to Puerto Montt are some of the key routes of the Sky Airline.
What are the benefits of booking with Sky Airline?
Sky Airline offers various facilities to its passengers for a comfortable journey. Some of them are:
• Web Check-in: The web check-in option allows you to check-in online wherever you are, select seats of your choice & print your
boarding pass before even arriving at the airport. Sky Airline allows online check-in 48 to 2 hours prior to the departure of their flight. However, passengers need to check with the
airline regarding the routes eligible for web check-in.
• Special Services: The airline provides special services and assistance to passengers in need. Request for the same is to be
made at least 48 hours prior to the travel. Assistance can be asked for passengers with wheelchairs, children traveling alone,
passengers who are visually impaired, and senior passengers traveling alone.
• Travelling with Pets: Pets are allowed to be taken along in the flight with a carriage and as per the contract and regulations
of the airline.
Sky Airline FAQs:
Q. Does Sky Airline send out email and SMS about flight status?
A. No, it does not.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. Get in touch with Sky Airline to know about your flight status through the below-mentioned ways:
• Call on the phone number (56 2) 2 352 5600. Contact Center hours: Monday-Sunday from 8:00 A.M. to 11:00 P.M. (Chile local
time), 365 days of the year.
• Get in touch with Sky Airline through social media pages -