Star Peru Airlines Flight Status
About Star Peru Airlines
Star Peru Airlines was established in May 1997 and was formerly called Star Up. The airline has its headquarters at Jorge Chavez
International Airport in Lima, Peru. Star Peru Airlines mostly operates flights to domestic locations within Peru like Andoas,
Camisea, Corrientes-Trompeteros, Cuzco, Huanuco, Iquitos, Pucallpa, Puerto Maldonado, and Tarapoto. The airline also offers cargo flights domestically and has an increasing passenger base every year. Star Peru aircraft fleet includes British
Aerospace 146-100, British Aerospace 146-200, British Aerospace 146-200QT, British Aerospace 146-300, and Bombardier CRJ200ER. This
modern and young airline has more than 500 staff members who are committed to providing best-in-breed personalized services.
Why should you choose Star Peru Airlines?
Following the footsteps of international airlines, Star Peru offers its passengers a wide range of services to ensure that they have
an outstanding in-flight experience. Special assistance is offered to travelers with disabilities. The services include prioritized
check-in, boarding, and get off. For passengers with special medical needs, Star Peru offers stretchers, oxygen, incubator, and
The airline staff provides assistance to unaccompanied minors at the origin airport, during the flight, and at the destination airport
until they are received by their guardian. The customer service of Star Peru is prompt and efficient and is focused on resolving the
problems and providing solutions to the concerned passengers.
How do you check flight status for Star Peru
The status of any Star Peru flight can be checked on http://www.flightstats.com/go/FlightStatus/flightStatusByFlight.do?airline=%282I
%29+Star+Peru&flightNumber=&submit=Search+Flight, by flight number, airport, or route.
• To get the details By Flight, enter the airline name, flight number, and departure date. Click on the search button.
• To get the details By Airport, enter the origin airport name, date of departure, time period, and the airline name (optional),
and click on the search button.
• To get the details By Route, enter departure and arrival destinations and the departure date, and click on Search.
Flight details like airline name, the status of the flight, and the departure and arrival time will be displayed.
Key routes of Star Peru Airlines
Lima to Iquitos, Lima to Huanuco, and Lima to Cusco are some key routes of Star Peru Airlines.
What are the benefits of booking with Star Peru Airlines?
Being a young and innovative airline, Star Peru endeavors to offer high quality and excellent services to its patrons. Here are some
highlights of the benefits of booking with the airline:
• Special Assistance- Mindful treatment is given to the passengers with a disability. Such passengers are offered special
assistance from the moment they enter the airport. The attentive staff of the airline makes sure that the passenger gets the
wheelchair, priority check-in and boarding pass, and baggage collection assistance.
• Minor Travelling Alone- The airline offers chaperon services to minors traveling alone. The responsible airline staff is
assigned to the minor traveling alone, to take care of the formalities and boarding procedures. From assisting them at the airport
before departure to handing them safely to the appointed adult at the arrival destination, everything is done by the assigned staff.
• Medical Requirements- Star Peru also offers special assistance to passengers with medical needs. Stretchers, oxygen, incubator,
crutches, and wheelchairs are provided by the airline. You need to make a request of these medical requirements at the time of ticket
booking. Passengers with mental or psychiatric disabilities can also travel by Star Peru, for which they must submit a medical
certificate issued not more than 7 days before the travel date.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. If you do not receive an alert from the airline, you can get information about your flight through the
• For any queries, get in touch with the call center representatives at (511) 705-9000, throughout the week between 8 AM and 8
• You can also drop an email for any questions, queries, and general complaints at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Get in touch with the airline through their social media pages, and On Facebook messenger, you will generally get a response
within a day.