Sun Country Airlines Flight Status
About Sun Country Airlines
Sun Country Airlines is based out of Minneapolis – Saint Paul International Airport. It operates mainly from Minneapolis – Saint Paul
and from Dallas- Fort Worth. Its main focus is to transport the Minnesotans to warmer places in winter. It operates scheduled as well
as chartered flights to various location in United States, Mexico, Caribbean, and Costa Rica. It started its operation in
1983 and has expanded to travel to over 40 destinations currently.
Sun Country had transported 2.051,647 passengers in 2015. It is the main airline travelling from Terminal 2 in Minneapolis-Saint Paul
International to over 40 destinations. It also flies to 5 destinations from Dallas- Fort Worth.
Why should you choose Sun Country Airlines?
Sun Country Airlines provides great air fares to various locations in United States. It provides complimentary beverages in coach
class along with sale of food and other snacks. Digital entertainment services can be enjoyed by passengers at a fee. Catch up on
unlimited movies, TV shows, and family friendly programs, or play a game.
Travelers flying in First Class can enjoy spacious seating with added leg room and personalized services onboard. Savour a hot meal,
alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, and snacks which are offered in the First Class. Digital entertainment services are also
offered on board for First Class passengers.
How do you check flight status for Sun Country Airlines?
To check the status of any Sun Country Airlines flight, log on to the official website of Sun Country Airlines https://www.suncountry.com.
• Navigate to the Fly tab, Plan a Trip, and click on Flight Status.
• You can search either by Flight number or Departing or Returning cities.
• For search by Flight number, enter the date and flight number, and click on Continue.
• For search by Departing or Returning cities, enter date and Departure and Arrival cities, and click on Continue.
The scheduled flight with its Flight status, Departure status, and Arrival status will be displayed on the screen.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancelation?
Sun Country Airlines will provide adequate compensation in case of a cancelled flight, as per the convenience of the passenger. Some
of these include the following:
• Transport the passenger to their destination in the next available flight in the same class or at a higher class at no
additional cost to the passenger.
• Option to receive a reimbursement for the canceled flight.
Key routes of Sun Country Airlines
Some of the key routes of Sun Country Airlines are Minneapolis to Las Cabos, Minneapolis to Los Angeles, and Minneapolis to
What are the benefits of booking with Sun Country Airlines?
Amongst the host of benefits offered by Sun Country Airlines to make the journey convenient for travelers of all ages, here are some
of the significant ones:
• Child-friendly amenities – The airline makes sure that their young passengers are travelling with comfort. Assistance is given
to those travelling with infants.
• Facilities for seniors and disabled – Special assistance can be requested for senior passengers and those with disabilities.
The airlines staff will make sure that their travels are made comfortable.
• Seat selection – Travelers can book their seats during booking or check-in process through the website at My Trips. Preferred seats can be bought at a fee.
Q. Does Sun Country Airlines send out email and SMS about flight status?
A. No, Sun Country Airlines does not send out free emails about the status of their flights.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. You can get in touch with Sun Country Airlines through one of the following ways:
• The airlines can be contacted through their Customer Service helpline number throughout the week: +1800 359 6786.
• Get in touch with Sun Country Airlines through social media on their Facebook page or on Twitter. Their teams are available
24/7 to help the travelers with any travel-related query.