TAM Linhas Aéreas Airlines Flight Status
About TAM Linhas Aéreas Airlines
TAM Linhas Aéreas Airlines
or TAM Airlines is a national airline of Brazil, founded in the year 1961. Serving 65 destinations, with a fleet size of 133, the
airline was once the largest in the southern hemisphere. With its headquarters in São Paulo, it provides air services to various
European, South American, and North American cities. TAM Linhas Aéreas Airlines had its name changed to LATAM in 2016. Comprising
Airbus and Boeing aircraft in its fleet that feature excellent technology and design, the airline promises utmost security and comfort
and an unmatched flying experience.
Why should you choose TAM Linhas Aéreas Airlines?
LATAM offers amazing in-flight facilities and services. Delectable cuisines, entertainment options, shopping, and comfortable seats
are some of them. The different traveling classes include the Premium Business Class, Premium Economy Class, and Economy Class. The
Premium Business Class comes with extra-reclining seats, gourmet meals, excellent entertainment options, and award-winning wines. When
traveling in the Premium Economy Class, enjoy utmost comfort, priority service, a special work-friendly cabin, modern entertainment
options, magazines and newspapers, and delicious food. The Economy Class provides ergonomic seats, quality services, economy meals,
and good entertainment systems.
How do you check flight status for TAM Linhas Aéreas Airlines?
To check the status of any LATAM flight, log on to the official website of the airline https://www.latam.com/en_us/tam-check-in-and-
other-services/ and follow the below procedure:
• Go to the ‘Check-in & Other Services’ tab. Click on Flight Status.
• On the next screen, under ‘Flight Number’, enter your flight number and travel date. Click on ‘View Flight Status’. Under
‘Route’, enter the origin and destination locations, and the travel date. Click on ‘View Flight Status’.
You will be redirected to the flight status page, with the scheduled arrival and departure times for your chosen
What does the airline do in case of flight cancelation?
In case of flight cancelation or delay by the airline, LATAM provides adequate compensation:
• Efforts will be made to re-route passengers to their destination via a different flight.
• In case of failure to fly you on the same day due to issues from the airline, you will be provided hotel accommodation and a
• Once the refund request is made, the amount will be refunded within seven business days of receiving the request (for credit
card bookings) and 20 days (for check and cash bookings). However, refund is not applicable on certain tickets (terms and conditions
• In case of ticket cancellation due to flight cancellations, death of passenger, lost ticket, airport closures, duplicate
tickets, or itinerary changes, refunds will be processed via the LATAM Contact Center or LATAM Sales Office.
Key routes of TAM Linhas Aéreas Airlines
Popular international routes of TAM Linhas Aéreas Airlines include New York to Sao Paulo, Miami to Brasilia, Orlando to Sao Paulo, and
Chicago to Sao Paulo.
What are the benefits of booking with TAM Linhas Aéreas Airlines?
Apart from the basic amenities and services offered onboard, TAM Linhas Aéreas Airlines provides certain additional facilities for the
comfort of passengers:
• Special Needs – Passengers with reduced mobility/cognitive/sensory disabilities will be provided special assistance throughout
the flight, while boarding, and disembarking. You can bring a wheelchair or request for one before boarding.
• Senior citizens and mothers with infants – They offer priority boarding, baggage pickup, assistance to the gate and through
customs and immigration, and a separate check-in counter.
• Pregnant Women – Maximum Assistance is provided during travel and at the airport. However, if you are at week 39 or later, you
cannot travel on LATAM flight.
• Special Meals – LATAM offers special meals (for flights over 3.5 hours) that include children’s menu, low lactose diet,
vegetarian diet (with eggs/dairy products), meals for diabetics, vegan diet (without eggs/dairy products), etc.
• VIP Lounges – There are VIP lounges at various airports, where you can work or relax before your flight.
Q. Does TAM Linhas Aéreas Airlines send out email and SMS about flight status?
A. Yes, LATAM informs its passengers through notifications at the boarding gates at US airports, email, SMS, or
by a telephone call to the number registered during booking. In addition, automated information is provided at LATAM.com Mobile,
www.LATAM.com, or 1(866) 435-9526 (select option 1).
Q. What information will TAM Linhas Aéreas Airlines flight status alert contain?
A. The alerts from TAM Linhas Aéreas Airlines will contain information about flight delay, flight cancellation,
change in boarding gates, or delayed baggage delivery.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. You can get in touch with TAM Linhas Aéreas Airlines via:
• Their helpline number: 1-866-I FLY LAN (1-866-435-9526) or email: email@example.com.
• Through social media: Facebook page or Twitter.