Tarom Airlines Flight Status
About Tarom Airlines
TAROM Airlines is a Romanian Air Transport, which commenced its operation in September 1954. The airline is more than 60 years old and is constantly increasing its gamut of services and connectivity throughout the globe. TAROM Airlines is based in Otopeni near Bucharest, and its operating hub is at Henri Coanda International Airport. The airline directly connects 79 destinations across the world and offers charter and seasonal services to 25 different countries and six domestic destinations. TAROM airlines ceased its flights to the USA in 2003 and now operate on a code-sharing basis with Air France from Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport.
Why should you choose TAROM Airlines?
TAROM Airlines believes that every journey shapes an individual’s personality and way of thinking. Keeping this in mind, it pays extra attention to making your flying experience a comfortable and a memorable one. Onboard, the airline offers free of charge IATA special menus to the passengers. According to your preference, you can order from the menu options like Muslim meal, kosher, vegetarian meal, Lacto Ovo vegetarian meal, vegetarian Hindu meal, Hindu meal, gluten-free meal, little lactose meal, diabetic meal, light meal, low-calorie meal, and low-fat meal. All these menus are crafted with utmost care and are full of nutritious ingredients.
Passengers onboard also get to read the SkyLady magazine, published by TAROM Airlines. The magazine is dedicated to females and is very informative and engaging.
How do you check flight status for TAROM Airlines?
To test the status of any TAROM flight, you need to log on to www.tarom.ro/en
• On the home page, click on the Check Your Trip tab.
• Enter your Last Name and Reservation Code in the relevant fields.
• Click on Check Data and the information about your flight will be displayed on the page.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancellation?
In the event of flight cancelation, TAROM Airlines offers relevant solutions to its travelers. Few of them are mentioned below:
• The passenger is entitled to receive either full or partial refund of the ticket cost from the airline.
• If no portion of the ticket has been used or traveled, the total amount of the fare will be reimbursed.
• If a part of the card has been used, then the difference between the fare paid and the applicable rate for the journey completed will be reimbursed.
Key Routes of TAROM Airlines
Bucharest to Satu Mare, Bucharest to Budapest, and Bucharest to London are some of the key routes of TAROM Airlines.
What are the benefits of booking with TAROM Airlines?
On time departure and arrival, attentive crew members and comfortable seats are some of the noteworthy benefits of flying with TAROM Airlines. Here are few highlights:
• TAROM Business Lounge- You can spend your waiting time in the business lounge, and enjoy the best-in-class services and facilities. The bar and buffet are open 24/7 and offers access to Television, PC, and Wi-Fi.
• Special IATA Menu- Onboard, you can order your meal, according to your personal and religious preferences. Your choices include Muslim meal, kosher, vegetarian meal, Lacto Ovo vegetarian meal, vegetarian Hindu meal, Hindu meal, gluten-free meal, little lactose meal, diabetic meal, light meal, low-calorie meal, and low-fat meal.
• SkyPriority- This VIP program, offers exclusive benefits to its First/ Business class and all Sky Team Elite Plus members. From check-in till baggage delivery at your destination, you will be given priority, at all places.
Q. Does TAROM Airlines send out email and SMS about flight status?
A. TAROM Airline informs its passengers with the real-time information about flight status via e-mail.
Q. When will I receive flight status alert messages, & how many?
A. You will receive up-to-date flight status alert 24/7 from TAROM Airlines about any changes in flight schedule.
Q. What information will Tarom Airlines flight status alert contain?
A. The status signal from TAROM Airlines will include the information about any delays, cancellation, changes in the scheduled routing and modifications in the gate assigned.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. If you do not receive any email or SMS on your flight status from TAROM Airlines, you can get in touch through following ways:
• You can call at the call center numbers +4021 9361, +40 21.303.44.44, +40 188.8.131.52, +40 21.303.44.00. You can call during Monday to Friday between 8 AM to 8 PM, and on Saturday between 9 AM to 2 PM.
• You can also drop an email related to your flight status at email@example.com