Thai AirAsia Airline Flight Status
About Thai AirAsia Airline
Malaysia’s AirAsia and Thailand’s Asia Aviation joined hands to establish Thai AirAsia in February 2004. Thai AirAsia is a low-fare airline, serving both domestic
and international passengers of AirAsia in Bangkok and Thailand. Currently, Don Mueang International Airport, in Bangkok is the
operating base of this airline. In recent years, Thai AirAsia has won accolades for running on-time flight schedules. According to FlightStats in 2013, it was rated as the second-best, on-time airline in Asia,
with an average of 96.08% flights reaching their destination on time.
Why should you choose Thai AirAsia Airline?
Thai AirAsia Airline truly brings a world-class traveling experience for its passengers. With a basket full of top-notch services and
facilities, the airline offers more at a less price. Tasty and flavorful meals are served on board, with delicacies from Asia and
international cuisines. You can select and relish your meal according to your palette and preferences. Sleeping comfortably is now
possible in the Thai AirAsia X flight, as it offers comfortable reclining Premium FlatBed. This comfortable seat is furnished with a
private screen, reading light, universal power port, adjustable head and foot rest, and comes with a duvet and pillow to keep you
Make your flight more interesting by renting the Xcite Tab and enjoy access to a host of high-definition TV series, music, movies,
games, magazines and more.
How do you check flight status for Thai AirAsia Airline?
To check the status of any Thai AirAsia flight, log on to their official website www.airasia.com.
• On the homepage, click on the Travel Information tab and from the drop-down menu select Flight Status.
• On the new Flight Status page, select from the drop-down options details like Depart Date, Departing (Airport), Arriving
(Airport), and Flight number.
• Click on Search button.
All the details like flight number, scheduled time, estimated time, actual time, and status will be displayed on the screen.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancellation?
In case of flight cancellation, Thai AirAsia Airline offers appropriate choices for the passengers to select from. Some of the options
are mentioned below:
• Board the earliest available Thai AirAsia flight, depending on the availability of seat. No extra charges will be applied and
if necessary the validity of the booking can also be extended.
• Take a refund for the full amount of ticket fare as travel credit from the airline; this can be used to re-book a ticket with
the airline in the future. The credit should be utilized within 90 days therefrom.
• Receive the full refund of the ticket fare which will be debited to your bank account or credit/debit card, subject to the
airline’s terms and conditions.
Key routes of Thai AirAsia Airlines
Bangkok to Chiang Mai, Bangkok to Nakhon Phanom, and Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur are some of the key routes of the Thai AirAsia Airline.
What are the benefits of booking with Thai AirAsia Airlines?
Be it on ground or in-flight, Thai AirAsia Airlines offers the latest technology and excellent services to its travelers. Some of them
are mentioned below:
• Red Carpet Service- Get VIP treatment with the Red Carpet service offered by the airline. It facilitates the passengers with
priority check-in, boarding, lounge access, baggage delivery, and faster exit. At every point, enjoy speedier entry and
• AirAsia Premium Red Lounge- Sit back and unwind at the premium AirAsia lounge. Enjoy a delicious meal and alcoholic beverages
at the café or work comfortably in the fully equipped VIP room. The lounge has multiple workstations, charging area, and internet
• Premium Flatbed- Book a flatbed seat with the airline and enjoy home-like bliss onboard. Premium Flatbed seat entitles you with
lounge access, free baggage allowance, unlimited flight change, and separate Flatbed counter for easier check-in.
Q. Does Thai AirAsia Airline send out email and SMS about flight status?
A. Thai AirAsia Airline informs its passengers with the most accurate and real-time information about flight
status via email and SMS notifications.
Q. When will I receive flight status alert messages, and how many?
A. You will receive up-to-date flight status alert 24/7 from Thai AirAsia Airline about any changes in flight
schedules, delays, and cancellations.
Q. What information will Thai AirAsia Airline flight status alert contain?
A. The status alert will contain information about delays, cancellation or changes in the scheduled
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. In case you do not receive any email or SMS on your flight status
• Get in touch with their call centers that are spread across the world. Contact on any of the call center according to your
location. For instance, Thailand +66 2 515 9999 between 8 AM to 9 PM, throughout the week.
• Tweet your query at www.twitter.com/askairasia or ask on live chat www.airasia.com/my/en/contact-us/airasia-live-chat.page