Thai AirAsia X Airlines Flight Status
About Thai AirAsia X Airlines
Thai AirAsia X is a low-cost, long-haul airline service based in Bangkok in Thailand. The airline is headquartered at the Don Mueang
International Airport. It is operated jointly by AirAsia X and Thai AirAsia and was founded in 2014. With a fleet size of 5, the
airline operates flights to limited destinations in Thailand, Japan, South Korea, and China. It makes use of Airbus A330 aircraft
for its fleet.
The airline has won the awards of World’s Best Low-Cost Airline by Skytrax. Also, the airline has been recognized as one with the
world’s best in-flight services and the world’s leading low-cost airline by Skytrax in 2016. Thai AirAsia X’s Premium Flatbed is a 5-
time winner of the World’s Best Low-Cost Airline Premium Seat & Cabin award by Skytrax.
Why should you choose Thai AirAsia X Airlines?
Flying with Premium Flatbed will offer your benefits, such as complimentary meals and a pillow and duvet for extra comfort. A large
amount of pre-loaded content is available on the Xcite tab; you can enjoy a wide collection movies and TV series, play games, read
magazines, and listen to music. The Xcite tabs are available on rent onboard on some AirAsia X flights. Also, Premium Flatbed
travelers get an extra baggage allowance, can choose a seat of their preference, have dedicated check-in, priority boarding, and
priority baggage claim.
From the Duty Free and Merchandise catalogs of AirAsia X, you can buy many products, up to 48 hours before the flight and have them
delivered at your seat onboard. You can pre-book the meals of your preference from the official website.
Thai AirAsia X offers special services like wheelchair assistance to passengers with reduced mobility. The service will be provided on
pre-booking with the airline at least 4 hours prior to the scheduled departure.
How do you check flight status for Thai AirAsia X Airlines?
Log on to the official website www.airasia.com/en/home.page to check the flight status.
• On the homepage, go to the Travel Information section.
• Navigate to the Flight Status option under ‘where we fly to’.
• Enter the departure date, departure and arrival airports, and/or the flight number.
• Click on ‘Find Flights’.
Flight details like flight number, departure and arrival time (scheduled and actual), and the status are displayed.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancellation?
In the case of flight diversion, delay, postponement, cancellation, etc. the airline either,
• Reroutes you to the destination at the earliest on an alternative flight without charging, or
• Refunds the amount and offer a travel credit for future reservation, or
• Refunds the full ticket fare if the disruption is 3 or more hours before the scheduled departure.
Key routes of Thai AirAsia X Airlines
Bangkok to Seoul, Bangkok to Osaka, Bangkok to Tokyo, and Bangkok to Shanghai are some key routes of Thai AirAsia X Airlines.
What are the benefits of booking with Thai AirAsia X Airlines?
Thai AirAsia X offers various benefits such as easy check-in and access to exclusive lounges.
• Web check-in: the web check-in service opens 14 days before and closes an hour before departure, for both domestic and
• Mobile check-in: you can check in through the AirAsia Mobile App and get an e-boarding pass.
Frequent flyer program: AirAsia BIG is the frequent flyer program of the airline that you can enroll into to earn travel points and
enjoy various benefits.
• Seat preference: Thai AirAsia X allows you to choose your seat before check-in.
• Lounge access: the AirAsia Lounge is accessible at a cost of INR 500 to passengers who pre-book it and INR 550 to walk-in
guests. Pre-booking is available to passengers departing from Bangalore, Cochin, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Pune, Jaipur, and
Chandigarh. The lounge provides excellent services to relax and unwind before your flight.
• With the Red-Carpet Service, you get VIP treatment. Priority check-in and boarding and access to lounges are some benefits of
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. If you do not receive flight status alerts and have queries regarding the flight schedule or any other
subject, you can contact the Thai AirAsia X’s call center. Visit the website: www.airasia.com/in/en/contact-us/call-centre.page for
the contact information.