Ukraine International Airlines Flight Status
About Ukraine International Airlines
Ukraine International Airlines (UIA), established in 1992, is the national carrier and largest airline of Ukraine. It is headquartered
at Kiev, and its main hub is located at Boryspil International Airport, the international airport serving the capital
of Ukraine. UIA operates 40 aircraft to 86 destinations from Ukraine, covering Europe, Middle East, Asia, and New York City.
Ukraine International Airlines operates domestic and international flights, as well as cargo services. It has codeshare agreements with 12 other airlines.
Why should you choose Ukraine International Airlines?
Ukraine International Airlines is a low-cost airline offering cheap flights to many destinations. It offers different fares for both Economy and Business classes.
You are offered delicious and sumptuous food choices from a chef-prepared air-menu. Pre-order your meals (in Economy) 36 hours before
via ticket offices or Contact Centers. You can order special meals – vegetarian, kosher, seafood, etc. online. On certain flights,
these are free. There is also the ‘Buy-on-Board’ option for snacks, drinks, and beverages.
How do you check flight status for Ukraine International Airlines?
Checking the flight status of any Ukraine International
Airlines flight can be seamlessly done through their homepage at https://www.flyuia.com/eng/main.html
• Log onto the home site and click on Arrivals and Departures.
• In the web page that opens, enter the correct information in the different fields, according to the parameters– UIA Flight No.,
Route (from and to) or, departure Airport. Enter the travel date.
• Click on the SHOW FLIGHT button.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancellation?
Information about delayed or canceled flights is constantly upgraded on UIA’s main website. In the event of a canceled flight, for passengers holding
a valid reservation aboard Ukraine International Airlines, the airline will:
• Re-route your flight: you will be accommodated on the next available flight to your destination. While waiting, you will be
provided with refreshments/meal, allowed to make 2 free calls/send fax or telex/ Email, and provided with hotel accommodation in case
of an overnight stay.
• Reimburse your ticket, with the full cost of the unused part.
• Provide financial compensation, if the airline is responsible for the circumstances of the cancellation. You will be paid,
either in cash at the UIA ticket counters, or through your account.
Key routes of Ukraine International Airlines
Kiev to Almaty, Kiev to Riga, Kiev to Istanbul, Kiev to Teheran, Kiev to Tel Aviv, Kiev to London, Kiev to Stockholm, Kiev to Madrid,
Kiev to Helsinki, Kiev to Beijing, Kiev to Bangkok, Kiev to Colombo, and Kiev to New York are some of the key routes of Ukraine
What are the benefits of booking with Ukraine International Airlines?
Ukraine International Airlines offers many services to make your travel comfortable. All of these can be accessed from their excellent
• The budget airline provides you with very cheap flights to several destinations in Europe and the Middle East, on booking 10-6
months in advance. These tickets are not refundable and one is allowed only hand baggage. Check this link for more details:
• Book online at the homepage of the airline: https, by clicking on Book a Flight. Enter the preliminary details, and you will
see the availability of the flight at different fares. Choose a fare and proceed with the booking process that includes seat
selection, special meals option, and additional baggage allowance.
• Online check-in is extremely simple (and now more value for your money), through the main website, or the mobile app of Ukraine
International Airlines. You need to give your last name and enter your Booking Reference no. to use this facility. You can also save
or download your boarding pass in advance.
• To avail of the Unaccompanied Minors (UM)service, this must be booked in advance with an additional fee via UIA call center:
firstname.lastname@example.org, +380 44 581 5050.
• Visually impaired and hearing-impaired travelers will be given special assistance right from check-in till boarding and beyond.
They can be accompanied by service animals. Pets, apart from dogs and cats are transported as cargo.
FAQs on Ukraine International Airlines Flight Status :
Q. Does Ukraine International Airlines send out email and SMS about flight status?
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
• You can contact UIA at their Contact Center: +38 044 581 50 50, +38 044 364 50 50, +38 (044) 593-76-08 566 (for mobile users
in Ukraine) or write to Contact@flyuia.com
• For additional information log onto https://www.flyuia.com/eng/company/ukraine-international-airlines/Contacts/worldwide-offices.html