Ural Airlines Flight Status
About Ural Airlines
Ural Airlines is a leading Russian Airline that was founded in the year 1943. It currently consists of around 43 advanced aircrafts,
flying to over 103 destinations in Russia and world-wide. Based in Yekaterinburg in Russia, the airline operates scheduled domestic,
international as well as charter flights from the Koltsovo International Airport transporting over 5 million passengers on an annual basis. The
technical base and training center of Ural
Airlines is one of the largest and most modern in Russia.
Why should you choose Ural Airlines?
Ural Airlines strives to make the journey comfortable for all its passengers with its excellent customer service and impeccable
hospitality. Ural Airlines is also known for its high safety standards and is the winner of Safety Leader Award 2017 arranged by the
Social Projects Fund. The economy class passengers are offered comfortable seats with sufficient legroom, daily periodicals, soft
drinks, and delicious meals. The airline also offers a wide-range of products for purchase on-board that include confectionery,
liquor, and printed media.
The business class passengers enjoy benefits and services such as a special lounge at the airport, a separate cabin in the front
portion of the aircraft, separate check-in, separate toilet, blanket, pillow, special magazines, newspapers, and separate transfer by
bus to the aircraft while boarding and to the airport terminal on arrival. A dedicated steward serves them soft drinks and liquors
before the flight. An exquisite menu, tea lists, and wine are served during the flight. The airline also introduced Comfort Class
service in 2007 in which the seats in the first three rows are assigned and service standards are similar to the business
How do you check flight status for Ural Airlines?
Check the flight status of Ural Airlines flights on the
official website of the airline https://www.uralairlines.com/en/your-flight/board/.
• Enter the departure and arrival airport.
• Enter the flight number.
• Click on Find and know the details of your flight status.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancellation?
Ural Airlines makes several arrangements and provides maximum support if there is a flight cancellation. Some of them
• A family room for the families with a child under 7.
• At least two telephone calls or e-mail provision for longer waiting period.
• Soft drinks and hot meals for passengers with waiting time more than 2 hours and 4 hours respectively.
• Baggage storage facilities for the passengers.
• Hotel accommodation for passengers with a waiting period of more than 6 hours at night and 8 hours in the day.
• Transfers from the airport to the hotel and back, if the hotel is provided, at no extra cost.
Key routes of Ural Airlines
Moscow to Antalya, Moscow to Saint Petersburg, Moscow to Simferopol, and Moscow to Ekaterinburg are some of the key routes of Ural
What are the benefits of booking with Ural Airlines?
Ural Airlines has several booking benefits. Some of them include:
• Web Check-in: The airline allows you to check-in online, select your seats, and print your boarding pass on the go, before 23 hours to 4 hours of
departure time for most of the flights. Ural Airlines also has a special provision to check-in online via their call centers.
• Wings Loyalty Program: By joining their loyalty program, the passengers are awarded with points for any purchase with the
airlines or its partners. You can also earn points from bank services, car rentals, on-board shopping, and many other avenues
associated with the airline. The points earned can be immediately used in getting discount for your next ticket or can be used for
getting other rewards by the airline.
• Special Services: Special attention is provided to passengers on request. Assistance required for procedures at the airport and
on-board by deaf and blind passengers, passengers with reduced mobility in wheelchairs and stretchers, unaccompanied children,
passengers with infants, and pregnant women, is taken care of by the airline.
Q. Does Ural Airlines send out email and SMS about flight status?
A. Ural Airlines sends out SMS alerts to business class passengers about the status of their flights.
Q. When will I receive flight status alert messages, and how many?
A. Ural Airlines notifies you about any change in the original flight schedules.
Q. What information will Ural Airlines flight status alert contain?
A. The alerts from Ural Airlines keeps you informed about any delay in your flight, cancellation of flight, or
any change in the flight schedule.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. In case you don't receive an email or an SMS alert on your flight status from Ural Airlines, get in touch
with them through these following ways:
• Call at 8-800-7700-262 (toll-free within Russia) or +7 (499) 920-22-52 (for calls from outside Russia).
• Get in touch with Ural Airlines through social media pages on