UTair Aviation Flight Status
About UTair Aviation
Founded in 1967 under the name of Aeroflot, this Russian airline was renamed to UTair in early 2003. The airline has its major hub at
Vnukovo International Airport in Moscow. Its business areas are spread out amongst three sectors – passenger
transportation (domestic and international), helicopter operations within Russia, and international helicopter operations. Currently,
it consists of 65 aircrafts and serves 170 destinations across Europe and Asia. The first half of 2017 witnessed a 15.9% increase in
passenger transportation with a total of 3,272,530 guests flying on UTair. At 2016’s Business Traveler Russia and CIS Awards, it was
recognized as the Best Regional Airline in Russia and the CIS.
Why should you choose UTair Aviation?
UTair has been consistently striving to provide better customer service for all its guests. According to Rosaviation, in June 2017,
UTair ranked second amongst all Russian airlines in terms of timeliness. It has been able to retain an average punctuality rate of
98.7% in the first six months of 2017.
Flying with UTair’s Business Class is a treat in itself. Right from appetizing meals, starters, soups, and salads to comfortable and
spacious seats to an amenity kit bag, you are pampered with all. The Comfort Class passengers also get to enjoy extra leg room, apart
from a platter of good food and wine. Of late, UTair has introduced SkyBistro, where Economy Class passengers can buy delicious
sandwiches, snacks, and beverages from.
In an effort to improve its in-flight services, UTair has come up with SkyShop, a facility for travelers to indulge in shopping while
flying. You will get a good collection of perfumes, travel accessories, and cosmetics here. However, currently, this is available only
on flights departing from Vnukovo International Airport.
How do you check flight status for UTair Aviation?
Flight status for UTair flights can be checked using
%28TR%29+Scoot&flightNumber=&submit=Search+Flight, by entering the flight number, the airport, or the routes.
• For the By Flight option, enter the airline name, flight number, and departure date. Click on Search. The arrival time,
departure time, and arrival gate number will be displayed.
• For the By Airport option, enter the airport name, date, and time period. Click on Search. The destination, airline name,
departure time, and status of the airline will be displayed.
• For the By Route option, enter the departure airport name, arrival airport name, and date. Click on Search. The airline name,
departure time and arrival time along with the airline will be displayed.
Which are the key routes of UTair Aviation?
Vnukovo to Istanbul, Vnukovo to Kaliningrad, and Vnukovo to Sochi are a few key routes of UTair Aviation.
What are the benefits of booking with UTair Aviation?
UTair offers several benefits to its guests even before they board the flight to ensure an end-to-end hassle-free travel.
• Convenient web check-in facilities are available from 24 hours up to 45 minutes before the scheduled departure.
• You can choose a seat in advance while booking your tickets to avoid last minute compromises. However, this facility is yet to
be available on all airlines and routes. Currently, UTair allows seat selection on return flights from Moscow to Samara, Surgut,
Krasnodar, Rostov-on-Don, Kazan, Sochi, Tyumen, and Mineralnye Vody. This service can be availed free of cost for tickets with
Standard and Flexible tariffs. It will cost 300 rubles for light tariff tickets.
• You can install the UTair mobile app on your smartphones to book flights, select seats, and complete your check-in formalities
on the go.
• Special assistance is provided by the UTair staff for patients with wheelchairs and for passengers with restricted mobility.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. Contact the customer care representatives of UTair at 8-809-505-33-77 in case you are calling from Russia or
on +7 (3452) 298-888 for international calls. Alternatively, you can use the feedback form under the Feedback tab to get in touch with
the customer service team.