Virgin America Airlines Flight status
About Virgin America Airlines
Founded on 1st January 2004, the Virgin American Airlines started operations only on 8th of August 2007. With its headquarters in
California, the airline’s main hub is San Francisco International Airport. The Virgin American airline is the
American counterpart of the British Virgin Group. The airline connects many metropolitan cities in East as well as West. In 2016,
Alaska Air Group acquired Virgin
America Airlines at a total valuation of around $4 billion. The Virgin America Airlines has 65 aircraft in its fleet. The airline
flies to 24 destinations as of January 2017.
Why should I choose Virgin America Airlines?
Virgin America Airlines knows what its passengers are looking for and strive hard to deliver what is required. The customer service is
simply remarkable and the professional and experienced pilots will ensure you have a flight as smooth as butter. The on-demand
services and quality-checked food give nice ring to the hospitality of the airline.
The web navigation and user interaction while booking your flight ticket are easy and hassle-free. The new fleet and well-maintained
aircrafts have never once resulted in a flight delay or cancellation of the flight due to technical problems.
How do I check flight status for Virgin America Airlines?
Checking your flight-status of Virgin America Airlines is
• Click on the following link and you will be redirected to the flight status page on the Virgin America Airlines website:
• Select your flight day.
• Select the source city.
• Select the destination city and click on the ‘Check Status’ tab.
Your flight status will be displayed.
What should you do in case of flight cancellation?
In case your flight is canceled, you are entitled to claim the following compensation:
• The airline can either place you on an alternate flight or refund your money.
• If your flight reached the destination city 4 hours after the scheduled time, you are entitled to a compensation of 600€.
• If you are waiting for a re-routed flight at the airport, you are entitled to meal vouchers, hotel accommodations, and other
• In case you are informed of the cancellation of a flight 14 days prior, the airline is entitled to refund the full amount of
your ticket within the following 7 days.
Key routes of Virgin America Airlines
San Francisco to Boston, San
Francisco to Washington, San Francisco to Dallas, Los Angeles to Nashville, and Los Angeles to Los Cabos are some of the key routes
frequented by Virgin America Airlines.
What are the benefits of booking with Virgin America Airlines?
There are several benefits of booking with Virgin America Airlines. A few of them are listed below:
• Power outlets which are widely spread throughout the aircraft will make sure that you don’t run out of charge.
• Free Wi-Fi and on-demand food and drinks excite all age groups alike.
• Entertainment options of Virgin America Airlines are amazing. Pass your time watching hundreds of movies, tv shows, and more.
• The airport lounges allow you to relax and unwind in luxury. You can find the Virgin America lounges in San Francisco, New
York, and Washington.
• Wheelchair Facility for the senior citizens is also provided by the airlines.
• Make use of the Free Chat option to stay connected with your loved ones at all times.
Q. Does Virgin America Airlines send out email and SMS about flight status?
A. Yes, Virgin America Airlines send out an email and SMS alerts about flight status.
Q. When will one receive flight status alert messages, and how many?
A. You will receive real-time alerts 1 to 3 hours prior to your flight. You will receive periodic alerts on
delays and cancellations that occur 3 hours prior to your flight.
Q. What information will Virgin America Airlines flight status alert contain?
A. The alerts from Virgin America Airlines will contain information regarding departure time, arrival time,
delay and cancellations, changes in boarding gates, baggage claims, etc.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. If you don't receive an e-mail or SMS confirmation, you can get in touch with the airlines on the following
• You can call the airline 24/7 on the following numbers: +1.650.762.7005, 877.359.8474, 001.877.359.8474.
• You can connect with Virgin America Airlines on social media pages like Twitter.