Volotea Airlines Flight Status
About Volotea Airlines
Volotea Airline is a low-cost Spanish airline which was founded by Carlos Muñoz and Lazaro Ros. The headquarters of Volotea Airlines are in Barcelona with
its main hubs in Spain, Italy, and France. The airline began operations on the 5th of April in the year 2012 from Venice Marco Polo
Airport. It is interesting to note that the airline company raised over €50 million before the operations began in 2012. The airline
currently serves 78 destinations and has a fleet size of 28 aircraft.
Why should you choose Volotea Airlines?
If you are looking to spend more time in your destination city rather than in an aircraft, then Volotea Airlines is the way to go. The
airline provides non-stop flights to many small as well as major cities in Europe. The flight prices are pocket-friendly as
Apart from the serviceable staff and economical prices, the airline also offers a plethora of delicacies to delight your taste buds.
You can either choose your menu online or order it during your flight. The crew is hand-picked with vast aviation experience. Flying
with Volotea Airlines will pleasantly surprise you!
How do you check flight status for Volotea Airlines?
Checking flight status for Volotea Airlines is as easy as a
• Click on the following link https://www.volotea.com/en/flight-status/.
• In the dialogue box on the site, enter your flight number.
• Click on the search button and get your flight status.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancellation?
The Volotea Airlines comes under the European Aviation Law.
• According to the EU, if a flight is canceled or delayed for more than 3 hours, the airline is entitled to pay a certain amount
to the passengers.
• Depending on the guidelines, the passenger might be provided with an alternate flight or compensate the passengers with a free
meal and an overnight stay at a lounge.
Key Routes of Volotea Airlines
Key routes of Volotea Airlines include Barcelona to Athens, Barcelona to Luxemburg, Barcelona to Madrid, and Barcelona to Prague.
What are the benefits of Booking with Volotea Airline?
There are several benefits of booking with Volotea Airlines. Some of them include:
• Online check-in: You can check-in 4 days or 4 hours before your flight is due to take off. It is a useful option and serves as
a convenient service as well.
• Special assistance: In case you require any special assistance during your flight, for example, a wheelchair or services for
visually impaired passengers, you can notify the airport 48 hours prior to your flight.
• Flying with Volotea Airline also enables you to change your flight 7 days prior to your scheduled flight.
• You can select from a wide menu on board the Volotea Airlines.
• Know more about the airline through their Volotea Airlines Newsletter.
• Flex: The flex plan helps you to make changes to your plans on the go. It helps you save money, make changes to your flight 4
hours prior to your scheduled flight, and allows you to make unlimited changes to your flight without paying a fee each time.
• You can travel with your pets (cats and dogs only) on board.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
• You can contact Volotea Airlines on their website or connect to the airlines through their social networking pages of Facebook
• You can email the airlines by logging on to the following link: http://www.volotea.com/en/contact/email/.