Vueling Airlines Flight Status
About Vueling Airlines
Vueling Airlines is a Spanish airline based in El Prat de Llobregat in Greater Barcelona. It has other hubs at Barcelona – El Prat
Airport and Leonardo da Vinci-Flumicino Airport at Rome in Italy. It was founded in 2004 and is the largest airline in Spain
currently. In 2015, it carried over 24 million passengers. Vueling Airlines serves over 100 destinations in Africa, Asia, and Europe.
It is known to have a crew of friendly people, which offers amicable service to its passengers.
Why should you choose Vueling Airlines?
Vueling Airlines provides low-cost flying options to travelers through its various flights across Spain Asia, Africa, and Europe. It
has different fare brackets, which include different benefits for its travelers. Most of their patrons are pampered with sumptuous
inflight meals along with hot and cold drinks. Download the Vueling Airlines mobile app and get to know your flight status from home.
You can also manage your booking with the app. Inflight shopping options are also made available at Vueling Airlines. Certain
electronic devices may also be used onboard.
Business class travelers can enjoy special service onboard along with specialized menu options. Access to VIP lounges at the airport
is also included in this service.
How do you check flight status for Vueling Airlines?
To check the status of any Vueling Airlines flight, log on to the official website of Vueling Airlines
• Navigate to Flight Status tab.
• Search can be done by Origin or Destination or by Flight Number.
• Enter Origin, Destination, and Date or Flight Number and Date.
• The details of the flight status with origin and destination, scheduled time, and terminal gate will be displayed.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancellation?
In case of a canceled flight, Vueling Airlines provides adequate compensation. This compensation is based on the basis of distance
travelled. The passengers can claim certain rights in such a situation. Some of them are as follows:
• Right to information, where the airline should inform about the conditions of assistance and compensation to the
• The airline must provide necessary assistance to the passenger, such as sufficient drinks and food, access to emails and two
telephone calls, and one or more-night accommodation along with transportation to the place of accommodation.
• Right to get a refund within 7 days.
• Transportation to destination as soon as possible or at a later date as agreed upon.
• Compensation on similar terms as per booking, depending on the total distance which was being covered.
Key routes of Vueling Airlines
Barcelona to Paris, Barcelona to Amsterdam, and Bilbao to Barcelona are some of the key routes of Vueling Airlines.
What are the benefits of booking with Vueling Airlines?
Amongst the host of benefits offered by Vueling Airlines to make the journey convenient for travelers of all ages, here are some of
the significant ones:
• Child-friendly amenities - For people travelling with kids, Vueling staff tries to make their journey as smooth as possible.
Pushchair, cradle, or cot can be carried without additional cost. Passengers opting to travel comfortably can choose to buy a separate
seat for their infants.
• Facilities for passengers with limited mobility – If a passenger requires assistance during travel, he should inform the
airlines beforehand. Also, he should check with the rules of the airlines regarding the number of seats that need to be booked.
• Seat selection – Travelers can opt to book their seats in advance while booking the tickets or later up to 4 hours before
departure. There are different benefits attached to different seats, such as priority seats with instant boarding pass and priority
• Lounges for relaxation – Several airports, where Vueling Airlines flights operate, have dedicated Vueling Airlines lounges for
travelers to relax in between flights.
Q. Does Vueling Airlines send out email and SMS about flight status?
A. Yes, Vueling Airlines sends out free emails and SMS alerts about the status of their flights.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. In case you do not receive an email or an SMS alert on your flight status, you can get in touch with Vueling
Airlines through one of the following ways:
• Contact their Web Support throughout the week on their website. Their teams are available 24/7 to help travelers with any
• Contact the helpline number: +02035 143971.
• Get in touch with Vueling Airlines through social media on their Facebook page or on Twitter .