About Wow Air Airlines
WOW Air is a long-haul, low-fare, and privately owned airline, which was founded by entrepreneur Skuli Mogensen in November 2011. This airline is based in Iceland and has its headquarters at Keflavik International Airport in Reykjavik. This young airline has rapidly grown since its inception. The airline's annual passenger capacity is expected to grow from 1.6 million passengers in 2016 to approximately 3 million passengers in 2017. WOW Air connects Iceland to 38 different destinations in Europe, Asia, and North America.
Why should you choose WOW Air Airlines?
WOW Air Airline aims to provide its passengers low-cost flying experience, with quality services. The airline is known for its punctuality and focuses on flying its passengers on time. The interiors of the WOW Air aircraft are well-equipped with comfortable seats. Each seat has universal power outlets, so the travelers can easily charge their mobile phones, tablets, and laptops. WOW Air allows its guest passengers to bring their own food onboard. However, if you wish to eat during the flight, you can always purchase snacks and sandwiches from the WOW Air flying crew members. You can pre-order a special meal, 48-hours prior to the flight.
You can also reserve your seat before a flight, which can be done at the time of initial booking or afterward. Guests from North-American routes have the option to rent an iPad, which is pre-loaded with many entertaining options. Also, during your flight, you can flick through the pages of WOW Magazine, which is one of the best in-flight magazines, offering an insight into various interesting topics.
How do you check flight status for WOW Air Airlines?
To check the status of any WOW Air Airlines flight, log on to their official website www.wowair.com. Further, choose your country from the given list.
• On the homepage, go to Flights option.
• From the Flights drop-down menu, click on Arrivals and Departures.
All the details of the flights, flying in the next 24-hour will be displayed on a new page. The list will include information about departure date, flight number, departure and arrival destinations, the scheduled time of departure, the scheduled time of arrival, and pnr status of the flights.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancellation?
In case of flight cancellation, WOW Air will notify the passengers at the earliest possible opportunity via email or text, offering following options:
• To receive a refund for the unused ticket booked with WOW air.
• Re-book another flight with WOW Air at the earliest or according to the convenience of the guests, subject to availability of seats.
• Re-route the guest to their scheduled final destination with WOW Air at the earliest available flight.
Top routes of WOW Air Airlines
Reykjavik to Amsterdam, Reykjavik to Alicante and Reykjavik to Paris are some of the top routes of WOW Air Airlines.
What are the benefits of booking with WOW Air Airlines?
WOW Air offers its guests a pocket-friendly and comfortable traveling service. WOW Air is a standard-bearer, from a pleasant flying experience to reaching on time at the destination. Here are few noteworthy facilities offered by the airline:
• WOW App- You can download this free application of WOW air on your mobile and tablet. You can easily search, check, and book cheap air tickets with WOW Air using this app. Not only this, you can easily manage your booking, add services, check-in, and track your flight.
• Reserve a Seat- Whether you want to sit with your family or simply want to enjoy a window seat; you can always reserve a seat in advance. According to your preference and need, you can reserve a seat at the time of initial booking or afterward through My Booking option.
WOW Air FAQs:
Q. Does WOW Air Airlines send out email and SMS about flight status?
Yes, WOW Air informs you about any changes in its scheduled flight schedule
by email or SMS.
Q. What information will WOW Air Airlines flight status alert contain?
The alert from WOW Air
will contain information about your flight number, delayed departure, and time.
Q. What are the popular routes of WOW Air?
These are the popular routs served by WOW Air -
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. In case you do not receive any alerts from the airline, you get in touch through following ways:
• Call them at WOW Air call center number (+1) 888 209 3170 open 24-hours on all 7 days of the week.
• Write your query to email@example.com
• Log on to https://wowair.us/customer-service/contact-us/ where you will their contact details of social media.