XIAMEN AIRLINES flight status
About Xiamen Airlines
XiamenAir, earlier known as Xiamen Airlines, is the first airline during modern enterprise in China. Established on July 25, 1984,
jointly by Fujian Provincial Government and Civil Aviation Administration of China, the airline has its hubs at Xiamen Gaoqi
International Airport, Fuzhou Changle International Airport, and Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport. XiamenAir
has a fleet size of 123 aircrafts operating around 220 domestic routes and around 50 international and regional routes. Xiamen
Airlines operates more than 3,200 flights each week. The Airlines transported over 22 million passengers in 2015 and has also been
added as the 19th member of SkyTeam in 2012.
Why should you choose Xiamen Airlines?
XiamenAir is ranked number 1 in China line for punctuality. The airline is known to have been providing quality service for 30 years
with a safety record. The airline provides enjoyable in-flight entertainment with more than 200 movies, TV shows, and music programs.
It has a diverse range of magazines and reading materials with the current affairs for your perusal.
A range of options for in-flight meals and beverages are provided to passengers of all travel classes. Meals can also be pre-booked
with the airline as per the requirements. The Business Class passengers enjoy a host of services ranging from comfort to
How do you check flight status for Xiamen Airlines?
To check the flight status, go to the official website at www.xiamenair.com/en-us/flightstatus.html?active=2. Find out the details
about your flight status either by route or by flight number.
To search by route, click on Departure and Arrival. Enter the From and To Airports, the journey date, and click on Search to know the
To search by flight number, click on the second tab and enter the flight number and the journey date. Click on Search and get your flight status.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancellation?
In cases of flight cancellation by the airline, XiamenAir offers compensation in many ways for mitigating the inconvenience of the
passengers. This includes:
• Providing free meals, accommodation, and other necessary services to the passengers.
• Arranging meals and accommodation, in case the cancellation was due to extraordinary conditions; the expenses are to be borne
by the passengers in this case.
Key routes of Xiamen Airlines
Xiamen to Guangzhou, Xiamen to Zhengzhou, and Xiaoshan to Shenzen are some key routes of Xiamen Airlines.
What are the benefits of booking with Xiamen Airlines?
XiamenAir provides great deals and services to its passengers for a comfortable journey. Some of the benefits include:
• Web check-in: Web check-in helps you to check in, select seats, and print your boarding pass at your own convenience before
arriving at the airport.
• Egret Club: This frequent flyer program helps you earn miles with flights operated by Xiamen Airlines, its SkyTeam member
airlines, or with its partner airlines. The miles earned from every booking can be redeemed to get a free ticket or own its other
• Services to Passengers with Special Needs: Assistance and care are provided in all ways possible on prior request to passengers
with diseases or disabilities, unaccompanied minors, passengers needing bassinet seats, pregnant women, and visually or hearing-
• Lounge Services: Several airports provide lounge services for Xiamen Airlines passengers. Wi-Fi access, fresh fruits, cakes,
drinks, snacks, freshly brewed coffee, various tea, wine, relaxing massages, entertainment, showers, luggage lockers, and several
magazines and newspapers are some of the provisions at the lounges.
• Birthday Celebration Service: Passengers taking a XiamenAir flight on their birthday will be receiving best wishes from the
airline with a treasurable gift.
• Special Festival Service: The airline provides specially planned and designed services for an unforgettable travel to
passengers taking flights on major festival days.
Q. Does Xiamen Airlines send out email and SMS about flight status?
A. Yes, Xiamen Airlines sends out free emails and SMS alerts about the status of their flights.
Q. When will I receive flight status alert messages, and how many?
A. XiamenAir provides information about any change in the original flight schedules.
Q. What information will Xiamen Airlines flight status alert contain?
A. The alerts from Xiamen Airlines inform you regarding any flight delay, cancellation, or any other change in
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. In case you do not receive an email or an SMS alert on your flight status, you can get in touch with the
airlines through any of the given ways:
• Call on their Service Hotlines: 1-844-629-5557 (Overseas) and 95557 (Nationwide).
• Email to email@example.com.
• Contact via their telephone number at +86-592-5739888 or Fax to +86-592-5739777.
• Get in touch through the social media of Facebook or Twitter.