Yemenia Yemen Airways Flight Status
About Yemenia Yemen Airways
Founded in the year 1962, Yemenia Yemen
Airways or Yemenia is an airline of Yemen that serves about 29 destinations covering Europe, Africa, Asia, and the Middle East.
The airline is a member of the ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization), IATA (International Air Transport Association), and
AACO (Arab Air Carriers Organization). With its major hubs at Sana'a International Airport and Aden International Airport, the airline
has a fleet size of 6 (comprising Airbus A310-300, Airbus A320neo, Airbus A320-200, Airbus A350-900, and Boeing 737-800) and excellent
trained staff, providing a safe and secure flight to passengers.
Why should you choose Yemenia Yemen Airways?
Yemenia ensures a comfortable and safe flight to passengers along with excellent onboard facilities and services. The airline provides
spacious seating, ample legroom, delectable meals, drinks before the flight, and timely services. The vast entertainment options
include international and Arabic movies, music, and TV shows that keep you engaged throughout your flight. They also provide holiday
offers to the holiday destinations of Sharm Elsheikh, Rome, and Jeddah that can be availed at the time of booking. Additionally, they
offer a loyalty program called ‘Yemenia Sama Club’, wherein frequent flyers can gain benefits every time they travel.
How do you check flight status for Yemenia Yemen
To check the status of any Yemenia Yemen Airways flight,
%28TR%29+Scoot&flightNumber=&submit=Search+Flight and follow these steps:
• For the ‘By Flight’ option, enter the airline name, flight number, and departure date. Click on Search. The arrival time,
departure time, and arrival gate number will be displayed.
• For the ‘By Airport’ option, enter the airport name, date, and time period. Click on Search. The destination, airline name,
departure time, and status of the airline will be displayed.
• For the ‘By Route’ option, enter the departure airport name, arrival airport name, and date. Click on Search. The airline name,
departure time, arrival time, and status of the airline will be displayed.
What does the airline do in case of flight cancellation?
In case of cancellation due to airline issues, you will receive adequate refund amount (in the form of cash, check, online transfer,
or travel vouchers), after you have filled the form for compensation claim.
Key routes of Yemenia Yemen Airways
Sanaa to Cairo, Sanaa to Riyadh, Riyan Mukalla to Aden, Dubai to Sanaa, abu Dhabi to Seiyun, and Jeddah to Sanaa are some of the key
routes of Yemenia Yemen Airways.
What are the benefits of booking with Yemenia Yemen Airways?
Amongst the host of benefits offered by Yemenia Yemen Airways, here are some significant ones:
• Group travel – If you are traveling in groups, Yemenia provides the group booking option, which offers cheaper tickets when compared to booking separately for every person.
• Infants – You can travel with infants, provided the number of kids does not exceed the number of adults in one booking (say, 2
adults and 2 infants are allowed in a single booking).
• Special Needs – Wheelchairs can be provided (on request) to passengers with special needs.
• Children below 14 years – Kids below the age of 14 years can travel with Yemenia on a rebate ticket, provided they are flying
with an adult, who is also on a rebate ticket of the same type.
• Pets – You can travel with pets in your cabin (PETC), provided you comply with the PETC guidelines (you must carry pet
documents, a soft-sided pet pack which fits under your seat, and size less that the total sum of maximum weight 17 lbs. and 45 in).
• Loyalty program – You can avail last minute discounts on your tickets by registering with the airline’s loyalty program and
gaining loyalty points with every travel.
Q. What happens if I don't receive an email or SMS text alert on my flight status?
A. You can get in touch with Yemenia Yemen Airways at any time via:
• Their helpline number: (9712) 6338700/ 6344325/ 6342005 (Abu Dhabi office) and 718 – 254 – 5867 (New York office).
• Through social media on their Facebook page or on Twitter . Their teams are available 24/7 to help travelers with any travel-