Ahmedabad to Dubai Flights – Manchester of India to The Pearl of the Persian Gulf
Located in the United Arab Emirates, Dubai is popularly known as ‘The Pearl of the Persian Gulf’, as a major part of the city’s revenue in the past was derived from gathering pearls. It is the capital of the Emirate of Dubai and home to the world’s most stunning skyscrapers. You cannot miss out on its top attractions like the Burj Khalifa, Dubai Creek, Dubai Marina, Palm Islands, Wild Wadi Water Park, Dubai Museum, Deira Souks, etc. It is one of the most-desired tourist locations that mesmerizes every visitor. Dubai International Airport is Dubai’s primary airport, with excellent connectivity to major cities of the world including Ahmedabad.
Ahmedabad received the name ‘Manchester of India’ tag because of its cotton textile industry, similar to Manchester in Great Britain. It lies on the Sabarmati River bank and offers great tourist sites such as the Kankaria Lake, Sabarmati Ashram, Vaishnodevi Temple, Calico Museum of Textiles, Parimal Garden, and Amdavad ni Gufa.
Top 5 reasons to visit Dubai
1. Dubai boasts of having the most beautiful skyscrapers in the world, including Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building. Jumeirah Beach Hotel and Burj Al Arab should also be on your must-visit list.
2. Palm Jumeirah is a world-famous, man-made archipelago that offers breathtaking views of the sea. It is Dubai’s major tourist attraction.
3. If you are a shopping buff, then you will have a wonderful time shopping at the Deira Souks, Dubai Mall, and the Dubai Shopping Festival.
4. The city is an amalgamation of myriad cultures, which makes it a haven for foodies. Treat yourself to mouthwatering dishes at the various eateries, restaurants, and food festivals. The must-tries are Iranian Sangak (leavened flatbread) and Falafel.
5. Old Dubai (Bastakia) is a good spot if you are keen on seeing how old Dubai looked, along with its ancient landmarks.
Best time to visit Dubai
Plan your vacation to Dubai during the months of November to April, when the weather is pleasant and ideal for relaxing by the beach or going on desert safaris. January holds the most awaited Dubai Shopping Festival every year. You are sure to have an amazing time at this festival, wherein shopping is clubbed with extravagant entertainment events.
Flights from Ahmedabad to Dubai
Dubai International Airport connects the city to other cities via major airlines such as Etihad Airways, Jet Airways, IndiGo, Emirates, etc. with regular, cheap Dubai flights. There are many direct and connecting flights between the two cities, with major layover airports like Mumbai, Doha, and Delhi.
Best flight deals
Avail discounts and offers on your Ahmedabad to Dubai flight tickets online with advanced booking. If you desire cheap airfares, opt for the budget airlines such as IndiGo, SpiceJet, Jet Airways, GoAir, and Air Arabia that provide cheap air tickets for Dubai from Ahmedabad.
Handy guide on flights
1. The most popular airlines on this route are Jet Airways, Etihad Airways, Qatar Airways, IndiGo, and Air India.
2. The average flight time is 3 hours.
3. The earliest flight leaving for Dubai from Ahmedabad is at 02:00 AM.
4. The last flight leaving from Ahmedabad to Dubai is at 08:00 PM.
5. SpiceJet, Emirates, Air Arabia, Etihad Airways, Jet Airways, and Hahn Air are the airlines that fly directly from Ahmedabad to Dubai.
6. There is a total of about 72 weekly flights to Dubai.
7. The aerial distance from Ahmedabad to Dubai is approximately 1,770 km.
1. Which month has the lowest airfare to Dubai?
The cheapest month to fly to Dubai is March.
2. Which is the best month to visit Dubai?
January is the best month to visit Dubai. More than thousands of tourists flock to the city in January for the world-famous Dubai Shopping Festival.
3. How far is the city center from the airport?
The city center is about 5 km from the airport.
4. How to reach the city center from the airport?
The city center is connected with the airport via taxis, buses, and metro.
5. What is the currency of the United Arab Emirates and the conversion rate?
The currency used in the United Arab Emirates is the Emirati Dirham (AED). 1 AED is approximately equal to 18.56 Indian Rupees (INR).
6. What is the time difference between India and the United Arab Emirates?
India is 1 hour and 30 minutes ahead of the United Arab Emirates.
If travel is on your mind, log in to yatra.com and browse for airlines, web check-in, hotel bookings, cheap air tickets, etc. The Lowest Fare Finder will give you the lowest fare details.