● How many flights does Saudi Arabian Airline operate on Kuwait to Calicut route?
Air India Express Airlines
operates one flight from Kuwait to Calicut. This is usually a non-stop flight.
● What is the lowest Economy fare for an Air India Express Airlines Kuwait to Calicut flight?
The fares for Air India Express Airlines Kuwait to Calicut
flights change on a daily basis. However, the average lowest Economy fare is Rs. 10,700.
● What is the price of a Business Class seat on an Air India Express Airlines flight from Kuwait to Calicut?
There are no business class seats
available for Air India Express Airlines on this route.
● What are the in-flight facilities available on an Air India Express Kuwait to Calicut flight?
Meals are offered on the flight operated by Air India Express Airlines from Kuwait to Calicut. In-flight entertainment
is also available for passengers, which includes international movies, and other essential on-board services.
● What is the earliest and last Air India Express flight flying from Kuwait to Calicut?
According to the Air India Express Airlines Kuwait to Calicut flight schedule, the only flight from Kuwait to Calicut departs at 2:55 AM.
● How much baggage does Air India Express Airlines allow on its Kuwait to Calicut flights?
Air India Express Airlines permits passengers to one bag of 20 kg, depending on the type of Economy ticket purchased by the passenger. Business Class travellers are permitted to carry one or two bags weighing 32 kg. Economy Class passengers can carry 7 kg of hand luggage, while Business Class passengers can carry 9 kg of hand luggage.
● How long does it take to fly from Kuwait to Calicut on an Air India Express?
A non-stop Air India Express Airlines flight from Kuwait to Calicut takes about 4 hours and 50 minutes to reach Calicut.
● What kind of meals are available on an Air India Express flight flying from Kuwait to Calicut?
Air India Express offers standardised meal options
● Which domestic airlines fly from Kuwait to Calicut?
and Air India operate on this route.
● Does Etihad fly from Kuwait to Calicut?
operates regular flights from Kuwait to Calicut.
● How much does an Air India Economy ticket cost for Kuwait to Calicut?
An Air India Economy ticket from Kuwait to Calicut can cost between Rs. 31,000 to Rs. 71,000.
● Are there any stopover cities from Kuwait to Calicut?
There are no stopover destinations for this route on Air India Express Airlines.
● What are the different classes of travel available on Kuwait to Calicut in Oman Air?
Passengers can travel in Economy or Business Class while travelling on an Oman Air flight from Kuwait to Calicut.
● How to check flight status for Jet Airways Kuwait to Calicut?
The flight status for Jet Airways flights from Kuwait to Calicut can be checked on the Jet Airways website by entering flight details, including flight number, flight time, and place of departure.
What to know about Kuwait to Calicut flights –
● Distance covered:
The distance between Kuwait to Calicut is 3,550 km approximately.
● Flight duration:
Non-stop flights from Kuwait to Calicut take 4 hours 50 minutes.
● Which terminal to get to:
The International Terminal is where international Air India Express Airlines flights take off. Depending on the airline, passengers might also have to go to Terminal 1 for international flights. Need to name the terminal here
● Documents needed to board the flight:
The documents required to board an international flight include your passport and a printout of your ticket.
A glance at Calicut Airport –
Wi-Fi, car rental, port lounge, internet café, duty free shops, currency exchange, luggage storage, showers, souvenir shops, ATM Machine, prayer and child care rooms, post office, restaurants, and disabled facilities.
● Transportation available:
Rental cars, buses, and taxis.
● How to reach: Kuwait International Airport
can be reached by buses, rented cars, or taxis.
● Distance from the city centre:
The Kozhikode Calicut International Airport
is located approximately 27.9 km from Calicut’s city centre. The time taken to cover this distance is about 54 minutes.
Best time to visit Calicut –
The best time to visit the city of Calicut or Kozhikode is from October to March.
How to get around in Calicut –
● Cheapest mode of travel:
Buses are the cheapest way to get around the city. Cabs are also available in the city.
● Nearest important cities:
Mangalore is 206 km, Kochi is 152 km, Salem is 264 km, Bangalore is 275.8 km and Madurai is 295.4 km from Calicut
About Calicut –
● Budget hotels: Renaissance Hotel
, Select Residency, Hyson Heritage and Park Residency.
● Premium hotels:
Westway Hotel, The Raviz Resort & Spa, The Gateway Hotel Beach Road, Vasco DaGama Beach Resort and The Raviz Calicut.
Backwaters, Kozhippara Falls, Thusharagiri Waterfall, Thikotti Light House, Lion’s Park, Beypore Beach, Mananchira Square, Elathur, and Kadalundi Bird Sanctuary.