● How many flights does Air India Express Airlines operate on Dammam to Mangalore route?
The Air India Express Airlines operate just one flight on Dammam to Mangalore
route. This flight is operated only twice a week - Wednesdays and Fridays.
● What is the lowest Economy fare for an Air India Express Airlines Dammam to Mangalore flight?
The fares for Air India Express Airlines Dammam to Mangalore flights keep changing every day. However, the average lowest Economy fare is Rs. 12,000.
● What is the price of a Business Class seat on an Air India Express Airlines flight from Dammam to Mangalore?
Air India Express Airlines do not provide business class facility on their flights from Damman to Mangalore.
● What are the in-flight facilities available on an Air India Express Dammam to Mangalore flight?
Air India Express Airlines provide meal facility to the passenger and Limited entertainment facilities like music.
● What is the earliest and last Air India Express flight flying from Dammam to Mangalore?
There is just one Air India Express Airlines flight to Mangalore from Dammam which departs at 10:10 pm.
● How much baggage does Air India Express Airlines allow on its Dammam to Mangalore flights?
Air India Express Airlines allow Economy class passengers to carry 7 kgs of hand luggage and 20 kgs of check in luggage. An extra 10 kgs check in luggage is allowed for the infants but no hand luggage.
● How long does it take to fly from Dammam to Mangalore on an Air India Express Airlines?
A one-stop Air India Express airlines flight from Dammam to Mangalore takes about 4 hours and 10 minutes to reach Mangalore.
● What kind of meals are available on an Air India Express Airlines flight flying from Dammam to Mangalore?
Meal options include normal vegetarian meals, tea, coffee and some snacks.
● Which domestic airlines fly from Dammam to Mangalore?
Air India and Jet Airways
are the domestic airlines from Damman to Mangalore.
● Does Gulf Air fly from Damman to Mangalore?
Yes, Gulf Air
operates a number of flights from Dammam to Mangalore daily.
● How much does an Oman Air Economy ticket cost for Dammam to Mangalore?
An Economy ticket from Dammam to Mangalore on Oman Air can cost between Rs. 27,000 to Rs. 30,000.
● Are there any stopover cities from Dammam to Mangalore?
Riyadh, Muscat, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Bahrain are the stopover destinations from Dammam to Mangalore.
● What are the different classes of travel available on Dammam to Mangalore in Etihad Airlines?
offers both Economic class and business class travel facility from Dammam to Mangalore.
● How to check flight status for Jet Airways Dammam to Mangalore?
In order to know the status of the flight, you need to check in
into the website of Jet Airways and provide details like Flight number, Flight timings and city names. You will get all the details on your screen.
What to know about Dammam to Mangalore flights
● Distance covered:
The distance between Dammam to Mangalore is 2991 km or 1859 miles.
● Flight duration:
There is just one non-stop Air India Express Airlines
flight operating twice a week from Dammam to Mangalore. The duration of the flight is 4 hours and 10 minutes. You have many other flights operated by other Airline services.
● Which terminal to get to:
Southern Section Terminal is from where international Air India Express Airlines flights take off. The Northern Section Terminal is for Domestic flights.
● Documents needed to board the flight:
In order to board an Air India Express Airlines flight, you need a copy of your flight ticket along with your passport.
A glance at the Mangalore Airport
ATM or banking facility, car rentals, parking facility, waiting Lounge, restrooms, etc.
● Transportation available:
Bus, Cars, Local Trains, Cabs etc.
● How to reach:
You can reach Mangalore International Airport by public buses or even cabs.
● Distance from the city center:
The Mangalore International Airport is just 13.3 kilometers away from Mangalore’s City Center. It will hardly take 30 minutes to reach the City center, from the International Airport.
Best time to visit Mangalore
September to February is the best time to visit Mangalore, as the climate is pleasant throughout the season.
How to get around in Mangalore
● Cheapest mode of travel:
Local bus transport is the cheapest and best mode of transport in Mangalore. You also have cab facility available in the city.
● Nearest important cities:
Mysore is 206 kms away, Hubli is 278 kms away, Belgaum is 333 kms away, Kochi is 356 kms away and Bangalore is 297 kms away, from Mangalore.
About the Destination
● Budget hotels:
Hotel Mangalore International, Megha Residency, Hotel Navaratna Palace, Woodside - The Business Class Hotel and Hotel Kumars International.
● Premium hotels:
Hotel Deepa Comforts, Goldfinch Mangalore, Anugraha Lodge, The Gateway Hotel Old Port Rd Mangalore and Raj Residency.
Bejai Museum, Chandragiri Fort, Sulthan Battery, Manjusha Museum and Tagore Park.