● How many flights does Air India Express Airlines operate on Doha to Mangalore route?
The Air India Express Airlines
operates flights thrice a week on Damman to Mangalore route. These are non-stop flights and operate on Sundays, Thursdays and Fridays.
● What is the lowest Economy fare for an Air India Express Airlines Doha to Mangalore flight?
The fares for Air India Express Airlines Doha to Mangalore flights
are subject to change depending on how well in advance you book the tickets. Noteably, the average lowest Economy fare is Rs. 18,000.
● What is the price of a Business Class seat on an Air India Express Airlines flight from Doha to Mangalore?
Air India Express Airlines does not offer business class facility on their flights from Doha to Mangalore.
● What are the in-flight facilities available on a Air India Express Doha to Mangalore flight?
Air India Express Airlines provide meal facility to the passenger and Limited entertainment facilities like music.
● What is the earliest and last Air India Express flight flying from Doha to Mangalore?
Air India Express Airlines operates just one flight to Mangalore from Doha and that flight departs at 09:00 am.
● How much baggage does Air India Express Airlines allow on its Doha to Mangalore flights?
Air India Express Airlines passengers travelling in Economy class can carry up to 7 kgs of hand luggage and check in
luggage of 30 kgs. For infants, an extra check in luggage of 10 kgs is allowed and no hand luggage for infants.
● How long does it take to fly from Doha to Mangalore on an Air India Express Airlines?
A one-stop Air India Express airlines flight from Doha to Mangalore takes about 4 hours and 05 minutes to reach Mangalore. That is the only flight available thrice a week.
● What kind of meals are available on an Air India Express Airlines flight flying from Doha to Mangalore?
Meal options include normal vegetarian meals, tea, coffee and some snacks.
● Which domestic airlines fly from Doha to Mangalore?
Indigo and Jet Airways
are the domestic airlines from Doha to Mangalore.
● Does Oman Air fly from Damman to Mangalore?
operates a number of flights from Doha to Mangalore daily.
● How much does an Indigo Airlines Economy ticket cost for Doha to Mangalore?
An Economy ticket from Doha to Mangalore on Indigo Airlines can cost between Rs. 11,000 to Rs. 18,000.
● Are there any stopover cities from Doha to Mangalore?
Kuwait, Muscat, Chennai, New Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai and Bangalore are the stopover destinations from Doha to Mangalore.
● What are the different classes of travel available on Doha to Mangalore in Qatar Airlines?
offers both economy class and business class of travel facility from Doha to Mangalore.
● How to check flight status for Jet Airways Doha to Mangalore?
Visit the website of Jet Airways and you should enter a few details. You need the flight number, flight time, date and city name in order to get the exact status of the flight.
What to know about Doha to Mangalore flights
● Distance covered:
The distance between Doha to Mangalore is 2,809 km or 1,746 miles.
● Flight duration:
There is just one non stop Air India Express Airlines flight operating thrice a week from Doha to Mangalore. The duration of the flight is 4 hours and 05 minutes.
● Which terminal to get to:
All International flights
take off from Terminal 1 from Hamad International Airport.
● Documents needed to board the flight:
In order to board an Air India Express Airlines flight, your passport and your flight ticket copy are required.
A glance at Mangalore Airport
ATM or banking facility, Car rentals, Parking facility, Waiting Lounge, Restrooms, etc.
● Transportation available:
Bus, Cars, Local Trains, Cabs etc.
● How to reach:
You can reach Mangalore International Airport
by public bus facility or cabs.
● Distance from the city center:
The Mangalore International Airport is just 13.3 kilometers away from Mangalore’s City Center. It takes approximately 30 minutes to reach Mangalore City center, from the International Airport.
Best time to visit Mangalore
September to February is the best time to visit Mangalore
as the climate is pleasant throughout the season.
How to get around in Mangalore
● Cheapest mode of travel:
Local bus transport is the cheapest and best mode of transport in Mangalore. You also have cab facility available in the city.
● Nearest important cities:
Mysore is 206 kms away, Hubli is 278 kms away, Belgaum is 333 kms away, Kochi is 356 kms away, Bangalore is 297 kms away from Mangalore.
● Budget hotels:
Hotel Mangalore International, Megha Residency, Hotel Navaratna Palace, Woodside - The Business Class Hotel, Hotel Kumars International.
● Premium hotels:
Hotel Deepa Comforts, Goldfinch Mangalore, Anugraha Lodge, The Gateway Hotel Old Port Rd Mangalore, Raj Residency.
Bejai Museum, Chandragiri Fort, Sulthan Battery, Manjusha Museum, Tagore Park.