● How many flights does AirIndia Express operate on Mangalore to Doha route?
operates only one direct flight from Mangalore to Doha.
● What is the lowest Economy fare for an AirIndia Express Mangalore to Doha flight?
The Economy class fare of an AirIndia Express direct flight from Mangalore to Doha
is around INR 14518. It is, however, informed to you that these rates may differ based on the date or time selected and number of remaining seats at the time of booking.
● What is the price of a Business Class seat on AirIndia Express from Mangalore to Doha?
There are no business class flights offered by AirIndia Express.
● What are the in-flight facilities available on an AirIndia Express Mangalore to Doha flight?
The AirIndia Express international flights offer various in-flight services that include news, songs, videos
● What is the earliest and last AirIndia Express flight flying from Mangalore to Doha?
The only flight of AirIndia Express from Mangalore to Doha is at 17:35 hours. You are suggested to further always go through the AirIndia Express Mangalore to Doha flight schedule available at the AirIndia Express website.
● How much baggage does AirIndia Express allow on its Mangalore to Doha flights?
AirIndia Express allows every infant passenger to take a 10 kgs check-in bag. There are no weight specifications for the baggage of other passengers. However, the sum of the three dimensions, length, breadth and height, should not be more than 62 inches/158 centimeters for each traveller in the Economy class at AirIndia Express flights to Mangalore to Doha. Other than this, every passenger may carry a 7 kgs handbag to the cabin.
● How long does it take to fly from Mangalore to Doha on an AirIndia Express?
The non-stop flight of AirIndia Express Mangalore to Doha time takes exactly 4 hours.
● What kind of meals are available on an AirIndia Express flying from Mangalore to Doha?
You would be provided with pre-set meals and soft drinks at the AirIndia Express international flights. You would also be able to select either a vegetarian and non-vegetarian meal
at their flight.
● Which domestic airlines fly from Mangalore to Doha?
Else than AirIndia Express, the Indigo
and Jet Airways offer connecting flights from Mangalore to Doha.
● Does Qatar Airways fly from Mangalore to Doha?
Yes, Qatar Airways
also offers 3 connecting flights (in association with Jet Airways and Air India) from Mangalore to Doha.
● How much does a Qatar Airways Economy ticket cost for Mangalore to Doha?
It is not always fixed and differ based on various factors such as date/time, and number of seats remaining. Although, it may cost you around INR 32563 from Mangalore to Doha. You may visit its official website for Qatar Airways Mangalore to Doha ticket price.
● Are there any stopover cities from Mangalore to Doha?
No, AirIndia Express offers only one direct flight from Mangalore to Doha.
● What are the different classes of travel available on Mangalore to Doha in AirIndia Express?
You may travel from Mangalore to Doha by AirIndia Express
in only the Economy class.
● How to check flight status for AirIndia Express Mangalore to Doha?
To check the flight status of a Mangalore to Doha flight from AirIndia Express, visit the official website of the airways company and provide details like flight number, departure city, flight timing and destination. Additionally, this website allows you to check Mangalore to Doha air ticket price AirIndia Express.
What to know about Mangalore to Doha flights
● Distance covered:
● Flight duration:
4 hours in the direct AirIndia Express flight
● Which terminal to get to:
T1 Terminal, Mangalore International Airport
● Documents needed to board the flight:
Passport and a printout of your air ticket
A glance at Doha Airport
Prayer rooms, Wi-Fi, lounge, restaurant, gift shops, hotels, taxis, currency exchange, first aid clinic, mobile charging points, drinks
● Transportation available:
Bus, shuttles, taxi
● How to reach: Doha International Airport
can be reached by bus, cab, shuttles
● Distance from the city center:
The Doha International Airport is located 7.9 kms from Doha. The time taken to cover this distance is about 18 minutes.
Best time to visit Doha
The best time to visit the city of Doha is from November to April.
How to get around in Doha
● Cheapest mode of travel:
Taxi and buses are the best options to get around Doha.
● Nearest important cities:
Al Rayyan is 10 kms, Umm Said is 45 kms and Al Khor is 57 kms from Doha.
● Budget hotels:
La Villa, Al Sadd Suites, Asherij Al Muntazah Plaza, Grand Qatar Palace, Doha Dynasty
● Premium hotels:
Millennium Plaza Doha, Oryx Rotana, Copthorne Doha, Hilton Doha
Sheikh Faisal Bin Qassim Al Thani Museum, State Grand Mosque, Museum of Islamic Art, Khor Al ?