Dublin is one of the youthful cities of Europe. Pubs and nightclubs here are in plenty and are popular with locals as well as travelers. The city is the focal point for communications and media along with music, art, and theater performances. It is a great place for art lovers to explore various forms of Irish art and masterpieces of several artists. It is also a hub for various sports activities such as rugby, football, cricket, and marathons.
Did You Know?
• The city has a bike scheme with 40 bike stations, 450 bikes for public use and has cycle tracks of over 120 miles.
• About 10 million pints of Guinness (an Irish dry stout) are produced daily in the city.
About Flights From Amsterdam To Dublin
Top 5 airlines with maximum number of flights
The top 5 airlines with a maximum number of flights are British Airways
, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Air France, Lufthansa
, and Scandinavian Airlines
Airline(s) with cheapest options
The airline with the cheapest flight to Dublin
from Amsterdam is KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, followed by Aer Lingus. Book cheap air tickets
for domestic flights and international flights
by making use of Yatra’s Lowest Fare Finder feature.
Major layover airports
The major layover airports for flights from Amsterdam to Dublin are in London, Paris, and Frankfurt.
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines ensures to offer comfort, space, personal care, and attention to the passengers. In addition to standard meals, you can request for special meals or choose to eat delicious à la carte meals while you fly in Economy Class. A wide range of beverages, premium wines, and snacks are also available. Have fun with your personal entertainment system or relax while reading international newspapers on your flight.
Reaching The City From Dublin International Airport
The time taken to reach the city from Dublin Airport is approximately 20 minutes and it might take longer during peak hours. Car rental services are reasonably priced and you can book them online to save time. Airlink Express and Dublin Bus line 16 or 41 are reliable as they operate regularly to and from the airport. Aircoach offers 24-hour service while Airport Hopper operates shuttle buses on an hourly basis. Cityscape operates 42 direct express services daily for the convenience of the travelers.
The Offbeat Trail
• Chester Beatty Library
– A huge collection of mining engineer Sir Alfred Chester Beatty can be found in this well-known library. You can find several objects of historical and aesthetic importance including manuscripts, miniature paintings, rare books, drawings, and decorative arts. In the Artistic Traditions Gallery, you can find memorabilia and Chinese jade books, while on the 2nd floor you can witness the audiovisual surveys of the Muslim pilgrimage to Mecca and the lives of Christ and the Buddha.
• National Museum of Ireland
– Archaeology - This museum consists of the best archaeological valuables from the 12th and 8th centuries including crafted artifacts, the Tara Brooch, etc. Ór-Ireland’s Gold exhibition features a collection of medieval Celtic metalwork, jewelry and decorative items from the Bronze and Iron Ages. The assemblage includes a gold collar from the 1st-century-BC, a gold boat, and a bronze war trumpet. You can find 'bog bodies' of the Iron Age in the Sacrifice and Kingship exhibit.
Packing Essentials When Visiting Dublin
Here’s a list of your packing essentials:
• Downpours aren’t uncommon in Dublin, so make sure you have an umbrella or a jacket with you.
• A pair of comfortable shoes for exploring the city.
• Bring along your electrical adapters as the sockets are different from those in the US and other European countries.
Q. What is the minimum time taken to reach Dublin from Amsterdam?
The minimum time taken to reach Dublin from Amsterdam through a direct flight is approximately 1 hour and 40 minutes.
Q. What is the time difference between Amsterdam and Dublin?
The time difference between Amsterdam and Dublin is 1 hour, with Amsterdam being ahead.
Q. When is the first flight from Amsterdam to Dublin?
The first flight out from Amsterdam to Dublin is at 6:45 AM.
Q. When is the last flight from Amsterdam to Dublin?
The last flight out from Amsterdam to Dublin is at 11:10 PM.
Q. What are the airport codes for Amsterdam and Dublin?
The airport code for Amsterdam International Airport
is AMS and Dublin International Airport is DUB.