Bangalore to Bangkok Flights – From IT Capital to Honeymooners Den
Wreathed with colors, vibrancy, pomp, and fun, Bangkok is an amazing city to be in. Popularly termed as ’a backpacker’s paradise’, this Sin City of Thailand will make you go gaga over its intense mix of delectable aroma, relentless shopping, and pompous nightlife. The other enticing aspects are its natural wonders, architectural magnificence, cultural connect, and revivifying massages. Do not miss Lumphini Park, Wat Arun, Central World, Safari World, etc., while in Bangkok.
Suvarnabhumi Airport, also known as Bangkok International Airport is well-connected with the rest of the world. Bangalore (India) is also well-linked with Bangkok via flights. This IT capital of India is the cradle of Indian culture. Located in the southeast of Karnataka, this city is a blend of phenomenal modernism and colonial heritage. Bangalore portrays a striking balance of high rises on one hand and lush greenery on the other.
Top 5 reasons to visit Bangkok
Rightly referred to as the City of Angels, Bangkok provides everything that a travel enthusiast would love to do and experience. Hence, it is the best destination to plan your next vacation. Here are the top 5 reasons you should keep Bangkok in the list of must-visits.
1. If you are a shopaholic, then Bangkok is one of the world’s greatest cities that will allow you to select from an innumerable variety. Shop, bargain, and bag your favorite stuff. MBK Center is a popular tourist frenzy with high footfalls.
2. If you are a gourmand, then Bangkok will fulfill your cravings. It serves some of the most amazing street food.
3. If you are a history buff, then Bangkok will be a perfect choice for you. The city has wonderfully preserved its historical heritage that dates back to hundreds of years. The Grand Palace is an ideal example of the same.
4. If you want to relax, then no other city can be as appropriate as Bangkok. Thailand has earned an international reputation for its massage services. Rejuvenate yourself with a Thai Massage in some of the exquisite parlors.
5. If you love partying, then Bangkok will not disappoint you. Rather, you will get astonished to witness the pump and vibe that the modish pubs, bars, and clubs offer. Drink, dance, and party to your heart’s content. Sky Bar and Hotel is an ideal place to enjoy the nightlife in Bangkok.
Best time to visit Bangkok
Each season in Bangkok has a distinct charm and elegance. Hence, it is a year-round destination for travel enthusiasts. However, the peak season is from November to April. This season experiences pleasant weather and a festive spirit. Songkran (Thai New Year) is held in April.
Flights from Bangalore to Bangkok
The international airline, Thai Airways, operates direct flights from Bangalore to Bangkok daily. The other popular airlines that provide international flights on this route are SpiceJet, IndiGo, Air India, Jet Airways, Tiger Airways, Malaysia Airlines, etc. All these have connecting flights with layovers at Kolkata, Mumbai, Trivandrum, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, and many other places.
Best flight deals
Check Bangalore to Bangkok flight ticket online and book easily on yatra.com. If you have a smartphone, download the Yatra App now. The budget airlines on this route are Thai AirAsia, IndiGo, and SpiceJet. Avail seasonal offers, discounts, and fly with cheap air fares.
Handy Guide on Flights
1. The most popular airline on this route is Thai Airways.
2. The average flight time is 4 hours.
3. The earliest flight leaving for Bangkok from Bangalore is at 12:30 AM.
4. The last flight leaving from Bangalore to Bangkok is at 11:45 PM.
5. Thai Airways is the airline that flies directly from Bangalore to Bangkok.
6. There is a total of 35 flights a week.
7. Aerial distance from Bangalore to Bangkok is approximately 2,473 km.
1. Which month has the lowest airfare to Bangkok?
The cheapest month to fly to Bangkok is March.
2. Which is the best month to visit Bangkok? April is the best month to visit Bangkok, when you can witness the vibrancy of the Thai New Year.
3. How far is the city center from the airport? Suvarnabhumi Airport is located at a distance of 30 km from the city center.
4. How to reach the city center from the airport? Bangkok city is connected with the airport through taxis, metros, and express buses.
5. What is the currency of Thailand and the conversion rate? The currency of Bangkok is Thai Baht (thb). 1 Thai Baht is equal to 1.92 Indian Rupees.
6. What is the time difference between India and Thailand? India is 1 hour and 30 minutes behind Thailand.
Check out the Lowest Fare Finder on yatra.com to know more about cheap Bangkok flights. Avail the web check-in facility from Yatra website after booking a flight online.