Bangalore to Dubai Flights – India’s Major Tech-Hub to the City of Superlatives
Dubai is a city of gold and glamor, with many firsts in terms of its extravagant landmarks. It has a plethora of amazing things to see, right from the ATMs that dispense gold bars to sky-kissing buildings. Moreover, the city has one of the lowest crime rates in the world. It lies on the Persian Gulf’s southeast coast and is home to numerous world-famous attractions such as the Palm Islands, Burj Khalifa, Dubai Creek, Burj Al Arab, Deira Souks, Bastakia Mosque, Dubai Mall, and so on.
Dubai is mainly served by Dubai International Airport, which is one of the busiest airports in the world. It offers top-notch services and is well-connected to India’s major cities such as Bangalore, the ‘Silicon Valley of India’. Bangalore boasts of a pleasant weather and various places of interest like ISKCON Temple, Lal Bagh, Bannerghatta National Park, UB City, and much more!
Top 5 reasons to visit Dubai
Here are the top 5 reasons for flying to Dubai that will put this city as one of your favorite holiday destinations.
1. Dubai is a heaven for foodies, as people from different cultural backgrounds live here. Dubai Food Festival held in February hosts a gamut of gastronomic events that caters to different tastes and budgets.
2. When in Dubai, you must visit the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest man-made structure. Book a ticket for At the Top, Burj Khalifa Sky, which is the world’s highest observation deck, and enjoy the breathtaking aerial views of Dubai.
3. Palm Jumeirah is a breathtakingly beautiful artificial archipelago that you cannot miss visiting when you are in Dubai.
4. Be prepared for the world’s most spectacular display of fireworks, when in Dubai. You can watch amazing firework displays during various celebrations such as the New Year.
5. Ski Dubai is a 5-slope indoor ski resort for those who want to experience subzero temperatures in one of the world’s hottest cities.
Best time to visit Dubai
Dubai experiences extremely hot temperatures in summer. So, plan your trip to Dubai between November and April, when the winter season makes it ideal for beach visits, as well as for exploring other parts of the city. Dubai Shopping Festival held in January lures people from across the globe every year. Shop for amazing goodies at discounted prices like never before.
Flights from Bangalore to Dubai
Book Bangalore to Dubai flight tickets online, with cheap Dubai flights being operated by British Airways, Emirates, IndiGo and many more. Fly at your preferred flight schedule via direct flights, or connecting flights over the major layover airports like Mumbai and Abu Dhabi. Lie on the comfortable seats, and enjoy your favorite music while savoring delectable entrees provided onboard.
Best flight deals
Make your bookings at least a few months prior to your travel, so that you do not miss out on the cheap air fares offered by various airlines. The popular airlines on this route such as IndiGo, SpiceJet, Jet Airways, Emirates, Kuwait Airways, Etihad Airways, Oman Air, and SriLankan Airlines provide discounts and offer cheap air tickets for Dubai from Bangalore.
Handy Guide on Flights
1. The most popular airlines on this route are Jet Airways, Etihad Airways, and Air India.
2. The average flight duration is 4 hours and 15 minutes.
3. The first flight leaving for Dubai from Bangalore is at 04:15 AM.
4. The last flight leaving from Bangalore to Dubai is at 08:45 PM.
5. Jet Airways, British Airways, Etihad Airways, Emirates, Air Arabia, and IndiGo are the airlines that fly directly from Bangalore to Dubai.
6. There are a total of 70 flights (approx.) from Bangalore to Dubai every week.
7. The aerial distance from Bangalore to Dubai is approximately 2,700 km.
1. Which month has the lowest airfare to Dubai?
The cheapest month to fly to Dubai is January.
2. Which is the best month to visit Dubai?
January is the best month for holidaying in Dubai when the cool and pleasant weather makes for amazing sightseeing opportunities. Dubai Shopping Festival and the International Film Festival attract hundreds of tourists every year.
3. How far is the city center from the airport?
Dubai International Airport is located at about 5 km from the city center.
4. How to reach the city center from the airport?
The city of Dubai is well-connected via buses, taxis, and metro.
5. What is the currency of the UAE and the conversion rate?
UAE’S currency is Arab Emirates Dirham (AED). 1 AED equals approximately 18.5 Indian Rupees.
6. What is the time difference between India and the UAE?
India is 1 hour and 30 minutes ahead of the UAE.
Yatra provides information on the availability of airlines, web check-in facility, lowest fare via the Lowest Fare Finder, etc. Get instant updates on all travel-related information with the Yatra App.