Bangalore to London Flights – Uniquely Historic Metropolises
With history dating back to the Roman era, London is indeed one of the few cities of the world which has retained its regal charm. Walk through the streets of London and witness the Victorian grandeur that still whispers the stories of the bygone era. Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, Shakespeare's Globe, London Bridge, Tower Bridge, National Gallery, British Museum, etc., are the top sights for the travelers visiting London, UK’s capital city. Besides its historic and scenic places, London is known for its festivities as well. The New Year’s Day Parade, Trooping the Colour, and Notting Hill Carnival are the main annual events of London.
London’s Heathrow Airport is well-connected to most of the cities of the world, including Bangalore. Dubbed as ‘Silicon Valley of India’, Bangalore is a bustling metropolis and the capital city of Karnataka. Major tourist spots of Bangalore are Lal Bagh, Vidhana Soudha, Cubbon Park, Ulsoor Lake, and Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace.
Top 5 reasons to visit London
1. London can be truly referred as a gothic paradise. Take a tour around the landmarks of London and unfold its charming history. Visiting Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, London Eye, and Tower Bridge is a must.
2. Enjoy cruising on River Thames. You can also enjoy watersports like boat racing, kayaking, and punting organized here.
3. If you are an ardent fan of music, visit the jazz clubs and classical music concert centers in London.
4. Enjoy shopping at the stores in West End, Oxford Street, and Portobello Road in Notting Hill. Choose from a range of products that these places offer.
5. London has given birth to numerous world famous artists. If you want to witness the city through their eyes, then galleries and museums are best places to explore. Visit the National Gallery, Dulwich Picture Gallery, British Museum, Science Museum, etc., when in London.
Best time to visit London
Enjoy the festivities and celebrations in London during March to August. This is considered to be the best time to visit this city. Two of the most spectacular celebrations of this city are Queen’s Birthday Parade (in June) and the Great British Beer Festival (in August). The summer months of June, July, and August are perfect to explore the city on foot.
Flights from Bangalore to London
Bengaluru International Airport, also known as Kempegowda International Airport, serves the Bangalore city. Non-stop flight services to London from Bangalore are offered by British Airways, Iberia, and American Airlines. For airlines like Oman Air, Jet Airways, Qatar Airways, Emirates, Etihad Airways, and Air India, there are stopovers at Muscat, Doha, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, or New Delhi.
Best flight deals
Avail exciting offers, cheap airfares, deals, and discounts on Bangalore to London flights when you book flight tickets via yatra.com. The best budget airlines on this route are Oman Air, and Jet Airways.
Handy Guide on Flights
1. The most popular airlines on this route are Jet Airways, British Airways, Emirates, Air India, and Etihad Airways.
2. The average flight time is 11 hours.
3. The earliest flight leaving for London from Bangalore is at 7:00 AM.
4. British Airways, Iberia, and American Airlines fly directly from Bangalore to London.
5. There are a total of 15 flights a week.
6. Aerial distance from Bangalore to London is 8055 kilometers, approximately.
1. Which month has the lowest airfare to London?
The cheapest months to fly to London are February, March, and May.
2. Which is the best month to visit London?
Visiting London in the month of June is considered to be the best. In this month you can witness the grandeur of Queen’s Birthday Parade or Trooping the Colour festival.
3. How far is the city center from the airport?
Among the six international airports that serves London city, Heathrow Airport is the major one. The distance from city center to Heathrow Airport is 27 Kilometers.
4. How to reach the city center from the airport?
Local buses, National Express coaches, taxis, private airport cars, rental cars, trains, and Tube rail are the modes of transport that can help you to reach city center from the airport.
5. What is the currency of the UK and the conversion rate?
The currency of the UK is Pound Sterling (GBP). 1 GBP is equal to 84.32 Indian Rupees (INR).
6. What is the time difference between India and the UK?
India is 5 hours and 30 minutes ahead of UK (London).
For the hottest deals on hotels and flights, check yatra.com. Use the Lowest Fare Finder to book cheap flights to London. Avail the web check-in facility to travel conveniently from one city to another.