Bangalore to Singapore Flights - From Commercial Hub to Quirky Metropolis
Over few decades in the past, Singapore has reinvented and redeveloped itself as one of the hottest destinations of the world. Titled as Garden City, Singapore offers everything that would entice and engage a tourist. Iconic skyscrapers, sci-fi architecture, glorious eateries, and soothing rainforests, are some of the attractive features that make Singapore different from any other countries across the globe. Shopping is a must in this retail den. Visit places like Botanical Garden, The Helix Bridge, Singapore Flyer, Sentosa Island, Peranakan Museum, and many more in Singapore.
Singapore Changi Airport connects Singapore to many cities across the globe including Bangalore. Bangalore is the cradle of India’s booming IT industry. Located in the southeast of Karnataka, this city has a burgeoning cosmopolitan verve. Besides showing the mad surge of development in the past decades, this green city has beautifully preserved its traditional roots and colonial-era heritage.
Top 5 reasons to visit Singapore
In the recent past, Singapore has emerged as one of the popular tourist destinations across the globe. Here are the top 5 reasons you should keep Singapore in the top five list of your sketched itinerary.
1. It is the safe, clean, green, and most efficient city in the world. Touring around Singapore, even on a lazy day, feels great.
2. This ultra-modern city provides world-class infrastructure and transportation system. Access to public transportation is easy and inexpensive.
3. Singapore’s street food is famous worldwide. Do not forget to relish the tasty, experimental, delicious dishes while touring the Garden City.
4. There is no better place than Singapore to try some classy, succulent, and quirky drinks. Enjoy the dazzling nightlife and dance your heart out at some happening pubs, clubs, and discotheques.
5. Singapore is a melting pot of cultures. It is blessed with the iconic architectural structures, art galleries, theme parks, wildlife sanctuaries, off-shore islands, and many more wonders. It offers all the touring possibilities to its visitors.
Best time to visit Singapore
Though Singapore is a year-round destination, however, it is great to explore Singapore in its festive season. Hence, July to September is the best time to visit this amazing city. During this time, do not forget to drool over delectable food at the Singapore Food Festival.
Flights from Bangalore to Singapore
Regular flights take off from Bengaluru International Airport to Singapore. The international airlines that operate their direct flights on this route are Tiger Airways, Singapore Airlines, and Silkair. The top domestic airline that operates its international flight on this destination is Jet Airways. There are many connecting flights that fly to this destination with layovers in New Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai, Kuala Lumpur, Colombo, etc.
Best flight deals
For best flight deals, log on to yatra.com and book Bangalore to Singapore flight ticket online. Budget airlines on this route are Tiger Airways and IndiGo. Get the latest discounts and cheap air fares.
Handy Guide on Flights
1. The most popular airlines on this route are Silkair and Singapore Airlines.
2. The average flight time is 4 hours and 30 minutes.
3. ,The earliest flight leaving for Singapore from Bangalore is at 01:05 AM.
4. The last flight leaving from Bangalore to Singapore is at 11:10 PM.
5. Singapore Airlines, Jet Airways, Tiger Airways, and Silk Air are the airlines that fly directly from Bangalore to Singapore.
6. There is a total of 97 flights a week.
7. Aerial distance from Bangalore to Singapore is approximately 3,183 km.
1. Which month has the lowest airfare to Singapore?
The cheapest months to fly to Singapore are February and April.
2. Which is the best month to visit Singapore?
July is the best month to visit Singapore. Enjoy Singapore Food Festival and the Great Singapore Sale held in this month.
3. How far is the city center from the airport?
Singapore Changi Airport is located at 18.82 km away from the city center.
4. How to reach the city center from the airport?
The city of Singapore is connected with the airport through taxis, trains, limousines, and public buses.
5. What is the currency of Singapore and the conversion rate?
The currency used in Singapore is Singapore Dollar. 1 Indian Rupee is equal to 0.021 Singapore Dollar.
6. What is the time difference between India and Singapore?
Singapore is 2 hours and 30 minutes ahead of India.
Log on to yatra.com or download Yatra App on your smartphones to get the information on cheap Singapore flights. Check out our Lowest Fare Finder and enjoy the web check-in facility.