● How many flights does Biman Bangladesh Airlines operate on Kolkata to Dhaka route?
The Biman Bangladesh Airlines operates 3 flights
from Kolkata to Dhaka.
● What is the lowest Economy fare for a Biman Bangladesh Airlines Kolkata to Dhaka flight?
The lowest fare for the Economy class is around Rs. 4800 and it may change subject to availability of tickets during your booking period.
● What is the price of a Business Class seat on a Biman Bangladesh Airlines flight from Kolkata to Dhaka?
The average price for Business class ticket is around Rs. 12,000 and it changes depending on your booking date.
● What are the in-flight facilities available on a Biman Bangladesh Airlines Kolkata to Dhaka flight?
The flight has in-flight entertainment services along with snacks and beverages. You can even get lunch and dinner services on flight.
● What is the earliest and last Biman Bangladesh Airlines flight flying from Kolkata to Dhaka?
The earliest Biman Bangladesh Airlines flight from Kolkata departs at 8.15am and arrives at 9.45 in Dhaka. The last flight from Kolkata departs at 8.35 pm and arrives at 10.05pm in Dhaka. You can check the Biman Bangladesh Airlines Kolkata to Dhaka flight schedule
at the official website of the airlines.
● How much baggage does Biman Bangladesh Airlines allow on its Kolkata to Dhaka flights?
The baggage allowed in the Biman Bangladesh Airlines Kolkata to Dhaka flight is separate for different classes. The limit for Economy Class is 20 kg and the baggage allowed in Business Class is 30kg. Infants are allowed 10 Kgs.
● How long does it take to fly from Kolkata to Dhaka on a Biman Bangladesh Airlines?
It takes about 40 minutes to reach Dhaka from Kolkata.
● What kind of meals are available on a Biman Bangladesh Airlines flight flying from Kolkata to Dhaka?
Both vegetarian as well as non-vegetarian food is served in the flight. You can get tea, coffee, juice and cheese omlet in breakfast menu. For lunch and dinner, green salad along with main course and dessert is served in the flight. Complementary beverage is served along with meals.
● Which domestic Airlines fly from Kolkata to Dhaka?
has regular flights from Kolkata to Dhaka.
● Does Jet Airways fly from Kolkata to Dhaka?
has regular flights from Kolkata to Dhaka.
● How much does a Biman Bangladesh Airlines Economy ticket cost for Kolkata to Dhaka?
The price for the economy ticket is in the range of Rs 4800 to Rs 6400 and it may change depending on availability of tickets.
● Are there any stopover cities from Kolkata to Dhaka?
No. it is a direct flight without any stops in between Kolkata and Dhaka.
● What are the different classes of travel available on Kolkata to Dhaka in Jet Airways?
They have both Economy as well as Business class seats.
● How to check flight status for Biman Bangladesh Airlines Kolkata to Dhaka?
You can use the official portal of Biman Bangladesh Airlines to know about the flight status
. Similarly, you can even call the customer support team to enquire about the latest status of your flight from Kolkata to Dhaka.
What to know about Kolkata to Dhaka flights
● Distance covered:
● Flight duration:
● Which terminal to get to:
No Terminal IDS
● Documents needed to board the flight:
you will need to submit your passport for verification at the boarding terminal and also produce the copy of your ticket.
A glance at Dhaka Airport
Restaurants, shops, duty free shops to get the best discounts, executive lounge, sky lounge, wi-fi internet, prayer rooms for male and female passengers, currency exchange, elevators, parents room.
● Transportation available:
you can use the services of local buses and trains to reach any corner of the city from the airport. The place also has provisions for pre-paid taxi and you can book them at the airport help desk. You can even hire private taxis outside the airport.
● How to reach:
the best way to reach Dhaka Airport
is to use the services of private cabs as they offer exclusive service for airport transportation from any corner of the city. You can even use the trains to reach the airport.
● Distance from the city center:
the Shahjalal International Airport in Dhaka is 20 kms away from the city center.
Best time to visit Dhaka
You should always choose the winter months between November and February to visit Dhaka. The weather will be very comfortable in this season. The region also gets lot of rainfall during July and August and you can avoid that season. The year-end season will be usually crowded as many people come here for holidays from different regions of Bangladesh.
How to get around in Dhaka
● Cheapest mode of travel:
you can take the buses and local trains to move around the city. The surprising thing is that you can even take a boat ride for fun to move to some tourist places. Rickshaws and taxis are also available across the city.
● Nearest important cities:
Agartala is 89 kms, Khulna is 135 kms, Narsingdi is 38 kms, and Kolkata is 313 kms away from Dhaka.
● Budget hotels:
Hotel Pacific, Nagar Valley Hotel, City Homes Hotel, Hotel Dilshan, Ameer Hotel, Hotel Sana Inn, Rose Garden Hotel
● Premium hotels:
Amari Dhaka, Hotel Orchard Suites, Lakeshore Banani, Platinum Grand, The Way Dhaka, Dhaka Regency Hotel, Hotel Bengal Canary Park
Ahsan Manzil, Sonargaon, Lalbagh Fort, Sixty Dome Mosque, Bangladesh National Zoo, Dhakeshwari Temple, Liberation War Museum.