Chennai to Dubai Flights - From One Business Hub to the Other
Dubai is an ambitious city pumping billions. Known as a tourist mecca and a business hub, Dubai has astounded the world with its impressive growth and development in
the last few decades. It expresses a peaceful diversity of culture, cuisines, fashion, music, art, etc. Admire the indefatigable vibe of the city and fulfill your
shopping spree when in Dubai. Some of the places that you must not miss are Burj Khalifa, Burj Al Arab, Dubai Creek, Palm Islands, Dubai Marina, Wild Wadi Water Park,
Dubai Museum, and Jumeirah Beach.
Dubai International Airport is well-connected to many cities across the globe including Chennai (India). Chennai is rightly stated as the soul of South India that
surprises its visitors with a diversity of urban villages, commercial towns, and picturesque outskirts. A perfect blend of traditional art, culture, and religion,
Chennai is a cradle of Indian heritage and bygone colonialism. Visit Marina Beach, San Thome Basilica, Arignar Anna Zoological Park, etc., if you are in
Top 5 reasons to visit Dubai
Dubai gives a larger-than-life feel to its visitors. It is a year-round destination for millions of travel enthusiasts across the globe. Here are the top 5 reasons
Dubai should be at the top of your must-visit list.
1. The cosmopolitan diversity of this million-dollar city offers a dynamic atmosphere to its visitors. Walk down the city streets to find people
from across the globe.
2. If you are a solo traveler, you will have fun exploring around in Dubai. It is one of the safest cities in the world.
3. Dubai is a wealthy city; therefore, it provides all the luxury and comforts of modern life. Enjoy the glitzy pomp and extravagant lifestyle
while in Dubai.
4. Besides sightseeing, enjoy the thrilling escapade of a Desert Safari, camel ride, sand skiing, quad biking, and more in Dubai.
5. Choose from an array of moreish Arabian delights and international delicacies prepared by the world’s top chefs.
Best time to visit Dubai
If you are keen to witness blue skies and experience primo beach weather in Dubai, then winters (November to March) is the best time to visit this city of gold. Get
magnetized with the larger-than-life ecstasy of Dubai International Film Festival held in December.
Flights from Chennai to Dubai
There are regular flights from Chennai International Airport to Dubai. Top domestic airlines and
international airlines like IndiGo, Jet Airways, Air Arabia, Air India, Emirates, and Etihad Airways, provide daily direct
flights. There are other international airlines that provide connecting flights to this destination. Some of them are flyDubai, Oman Air, Gulf Air, etc.
Best flight deals
Book Chennai to Dubai flight ticket online well in advance. Log on to yatra.com to find the latest updates on deals, discounts, cheap air fares, offers, and holiday
packages. Budget airlines on this route are Jet Airways, IndiGo, Air India, and Air Arabia.
Handy Guide on Flights
1. The most popular airlines on this route are Jet
Airways, Emirates, IndiGo, and Etihad Airways.
2. The average flight time is 4 hours and 30 minutes.
3. The earliest flight leaving for Dubai from Chennai is at 03:30 AM.
4. The last flight leaving from Chennai to Dubai is at 09:45 PM.
5. IndiGo, Jet Airways, Emirates, Air India, Etihad Airways, Air Arabia, flyDubai, and Airmark IndonesianAviation are the airlines that fly
directly from Delhi to Dubai.
6. There is a total of 86 flights a week.
7. Aerial distance from Chennai to Dubai is approximately 2,944 km.
1. Which month has the lowest airfare to Dubai?
The cheapest months to fly to Dubai are January, February, and March.
2. Which is the best month to visit Dubai?
The Dubai Shopping Festival in January attracts tourists from all over the world. Hence, it is the best month to visit Dubai.
3. How far is the city center from the airport?
Dubai International Airport is located just 5 km away from the city center.
4. How to reach the city center from the airport?
Dubai International Airport is connected to the city through taxis, metro, and buses.
5. What is the currency of Dubai and the conversion rate?
The currency used in Dubai is United Arab Emirates Dirham. 1 UAE Dirham is approximately equal to 18.5 Indian Rupees.
6. What is the time difference between Chennai and Dubai?
Dubai is 1 hour and 30 minutes behind Chennai.
For information on cheap Dubai flights, check out the Lowest Fare Finder in yatra.com. Save your time by availing the facility of web check-in.