Chennai to London Flights – From Seaward Wonder to Gothic Paradise
London, the lively and energetic metropolis is a global city in the true sense. Its multicultural nature, top-notch infrastructure, and awesome transportation facilities are admired and loved by all the globetrotters. River Thames is the life and essence of this gothic city. Its rich history and optimistic culture encourage new ideas and innovations. The wide-open vistas, the leafy landscapes, and the high-density urban conglomeration define the iconic London. Big Ben, London Eye, Westminster Abbey, Tower of London, Madam Tussauds, and Leicester Square are some of the tourist hotspots.
London has six international airports in and around the city. Among these, Heathrow Airport experiences the highest passenger traffic. The airport has an excellent connectivity with Chennai, an elegant South Indian city. Chennai is a city with a touch of modernism, glimpses of the past, and upscale development. Known as the temple city of India, Chennai offers the magnificence of scenic beaches, authentic cuisine, and diverse neighborhoods to its visitors.
Top 5 reasons to visit London
London is the tireless innovator of ideas, art, culture, and imagination. There are numerous reasons for a visitor to tread the streets of London. Among them, the top 5 reasons are:
1. London is immersed in history. British Museum, Tower Bridge, Buckingham Palace, and St. Paul’s Cathedral whisper their erstwhile grandeur.
2. While in that city, do not miss to visit the iconic sports grounds like Lord’s Cricket Ground, Wembley Stadium, and Wimbledon Stadium.
3. London is one of the most culturally enriched cities. It is home to many world-renowned literary icons, musicians, painters, and theater artists.
4. London is a multicultural city that portrays cultural, vernacular, and culinary dynamism.
5. Cruising on River Thames is one of the best ways to explore the city and its innate charm and mysticism.
Best time to visit London
London can be visited any time of the year. However, the late-spring (March to May) and summer (June to August) are the most favorable seasons to visit this heritage city. The whole scenery of London is different and colorful during these seasons. Flowers bloom, gardens turn verdant greens, and to top it, the mellifluous summer music festivals are organized during this time.
Flights from Chennai to London
From Chennai, only British Airways provides direct international flights to London’s Heathrow Airport. American Airlines, Jet Airways, Emirates, Etihad Airways, Air India, Oman Air, Lufthansa, SriLankan Airlines, etc. are some of the airline carriers that fly connecting flights from Chennai to London. They provide layovers at New Delhi, Mumbai, Muscat, Dubai, Colombo, and many more. Enjoy top-notch services of luxury, privacy, and comfort in the First Class.
Best flight deals
To book Chennai to London flight ticket online, visit yatra.com or download the Yatra App. You will find an array of deals, discounts, and seasonal offers on flight bookings. Emirates, Jet Airways, and Oman Air offer cheap air fares.
Handy Guide on Flights
1. The most popular airlines on this route are British Airways and American Airlines.
2. The average flight time is 11 hours and 10 minutes.
3. The earliest flight leaving for London from Chennai is at 05:30 AM.
4. The last flight leaving from Chennai to London is at 07:30 AM.
5. British Airways flies directly from Chennai to London.
6. There are approximately 37 flights a week.
7. Aerial distance from Chennai to London is approximately 8,214 km.
Find and book online tickets for cheap London flights via Lowest Fare Finder on yatra.com. Download the Yatra App on your smartphone and enjoy a range of services like web check-in, hotel bookings, holiday packages, etc.