Do you know which city has the most number of skyscrapers in the world? Or which city has some of the highest Bungee jumps in world? Or which city has the world’s longest Road and rail suspension bridge? And for the last, which city has the most beautiful Disneyland of the world? So, we are talking about the city of Hong Kong. Alongside the just mentioned attractions, Hong Kong has a lot of other mesmerizing and beautiful attractions due to which a lot of people every year visit here. It can be easily named as one of the most intriguing international destination in the world. The skyscrapers of this city looks so futuristic that you will be left awestruck by their beauty. The nightlife in the city is also one of the major attraction offered by the city to various travelers. For the nature lovers, Hong Kong is the home to some of the rare birds and flower species. So, futuristic skyscrapers, rare species and nightlife must have lured you into planning a trip to Hong Kong and if you already had a plan to visit this city, then we have got for you a complete travel guide from Delhi to Hong Kong. We have covered information on Delhi to Hong Kong flight status
, the best places to visit in the city, best time to visit the city, important document required to travel from Delhi to Hong Kong and other relevant information. So, let us get right into the discussion.
Major Airlines that provides Delhi to Hong Kong flights
● Air India Airlines
is one of the most common name of airline amongst the Indian travelers and they consider it as one of the safe and reliable options. It provides international flights to over ninety destinations. For Delhi to Hong Kong flights, Air India express has multiple connecting flights.
● Jet Airways
is also a popular name in the Indian Market and it is one of the five airlines that provides direct flights from Delhi to Hong Kong.
● Cathay Pacific
Cathay pacific is an airlines based and registered in Hong Kong and last month it was the most popular airlines
for booking Hong Kong tickets from Delhi.
Flight facts related to Delhi to Hong Kong flights
There are a total of five airlines that provides Hong Kong flights from Delhi and there are 30 flights
on weekly Delhi to Hong Kong flight schedule.
Average Delhi to Hong Kong flight hours are five hours and the aerial distance between Delhi and Hong Kong is 3750 kilometers.
The cheapest Delhi to Hong Kong flight fare last month was 19792INR for a return ticket and as mentioned earlier, Cathay Pacific was the most popular airlines for flying between the destinations.
The international airport of Hong Kong is Hong Kong international Airport
and the airport of Delhi is Indira Gandhi International Airport.
Documents required to travel from Delhi to Hong Kong
● Valid Visa
● Valid Passport
● A Return ticket
Currency exchange rates between Delhi and Hong Kong
● National currency of Hong Kong = Hong Kong Dollar
● National currency of Delhi, India = Indian Rupees
1 Indian rupee = 0.12 Hong Kong Dollar
1 Hong Kong Dollar = 8.68 Indian Rupees
Modes of Payment accepted in Hong Kong
All the modes of payment including the credit and debit cards are accepted in the city of Hong Kong and you will probably not come across any problem regarding the modes of payment.
Keep in mind to keep only enough cash in your wallet and not too much to be careful of pick pocketing.
Time difference between Delhi and Hong Kong
● Time zone of Delhi – GMT + 5:30 hours
● Time zone if Hong Kong – GMT + 8 hours
● Hong Kong time is two hours and thirty minutes ahead of Delhi time which means that 12pm in Delhi will convert to 2:30pm Hong Kong time.
● Facilities available at Hong Kong international airport
Hong Kong airport is one of the busiest airports in the world and thus is equipped with a lot of world class facilities. Basic facilities available at the airport include Airport world trade center, lounges, baggage packing and wrapping services, baggage measuring gauge, automated people mover, baggage pick-up and delivery, baggage storage, charging facilities, caring corner, baggage porter service, children play and TV area and a lot more.
● Facilities available at Indira Gandhi international airport
Indira Gandhi international airport
of Delhi is also equipped with a lot of basic facilities like free Wi-Fi, charging stations, showers, Baggage packing, business lounge, prayer and meditation center, child’s play area and a lot more.
Best time to visit Hong Kong
● The city of Hong-Kong enjoys a sub-tropical climate with hot and humid summers and cool and dry winters.
● The summer months from May to September marks the hottest time of the year and is also the typhoon season on the island. One quick tip, the Delhi to Hong Kong flight price tends to fall during this time due to thin tourist crowd.
● The winter months from December to February are the coldest months with mercury dropping below 10oC.
● The best time to visit the city of Hong Kong is from the months of March to April and in the month of October and November. The springs and the autumn are the best season to experience on the islands of Hong Kong. The soothing temperature and pleasant breeze will add a lot to your experience on your travel journey.
Best places to visit in Hong Kong
These are the names of some of the best places in Hong Kong that you should must checkout.
● Lantau Island
● Peak Tram
● Ocean Park Hong Kong
● Disneyland, Hong Kong
● Lamma island
● Ngong Ping 360
● Tian Tan Buddha
● Clock tower
● Madame Tussauds
● Repulse bay
● Hong Kong museum of History
● Hong Kong wetland Park
So, we discussed about everything from flight related information to the places to visit in Hong Kong. One thing which is for sure is that you will have some of the great times of your life in the beautiful city of Hong Kong and you will capture some memories that you will admire throughout your lifetime. In the end, we hope that you get the best tour package for Hong Kong and have a safe journey.