Delhi to Kuala Lumpur Flights – India’s Capital to the Muddy Confluence
Kuala Lumpur, the capital of Malaysia, is also known as ‘Muddy Confluence’ because it lies at the confluence of the Klang and Gombak rivers. It is one of the many popular tourist destinations and home to beautiful attractions such as the Petronas Towers, Kuala Lumpur Bird Park, Batu Caves, Chinatown, Sunway Lagoon Theme Park, Aquaria KLCC, Islamic Arts Museum Malaysia, Jalan Alor, and Bukit Bintang. A trip to Kuala Lumpur is totally worth it.
The city is served by Kuala Lumpur Airport, which has excellent connectivity to major cities like New Delhi. Several direct flights operate from Delhi to
Kuala Lumpur every week. Delhi is popularly known for its diverse culture, shopping hubs, scrumptious food, and historical landmarks like the Red Fort, India Gate, Qutub Minar, and Jantar Mantar. After reading this list, you can now check flight tickets from Delhi to Kuala Lumpur and book any of the Delhi to Kuala Lumpur flights immediately.
Top 5 reasons to visit Kuala Lumpur
• Kuala Lumpur is a paradise for shoppers, with amazing discounts offered at various shopping hubs. Shop at its major shopping spots such as Central Market, Little India, China Town, and malls in Bukit Bintang.
• Kuala Lumpur has splendid architectural marvels like the Petronas Twin Towers, Istana Negara, and KL Tower.
• The city offers a vibrant nightlife, with a plethora of pubs, jazz bars, nightclubs, and karaoke lounges. Bangsar is the best place in Kuala Lumpur for night owls.
• Malaysian cuisine is extremely delicious and combines Indian and Chinese dishes as well. You must try Sambal (made of chilies, lime juice, and prawn paste), Char Kway Teow (made of rice noodles, prawns, bean sprouts, and eggs), and Ice Kacang (Malaysian ice cream).
• Malay spa retreats are highly refreshing and the most popular ones include the Spa Village, Mandara Spa, and Banjaran Hot Springs Retreat Spa.
Best time to visit Kuala Lumpur
May to September is the best time to travel from Delhi to Kuala Lumpur when the average temperature is around 28 °C. Dry weather and blue skies rule the place, making it ideal for tourist visits. Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Malaysian Mega Sale Carnival, Japanese Bon Odori Festival, Rainforest World Music Festival, Malaysian Formula 1 Grand Prix, and Borneo Cultural Festival are celebrated during this season. However, if you want to witness Diwali, Christmas, New Year’s Eve, and Chinese New Year celebrations, then October to January is best, provided you can bear the heavy rains.
Flights from Delhi to Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur International Airport is served by airlines like AirAsia, Air India, Jet Airways, Singapore Airlines, etc. Several direct and connecting flights are at your service. Book cheap Kuala Lumpur flights and experience flying at its best with top-notch in-flight amenities, like luxury suites, spacious cabins, delectable
entrees, and endless entertainment options.
Best flight deals
Avail special discounts by booking Delhi to Kuala Lumpur flight ticket online, much prior to your travel. If cheap airfare is what you are looking for, then fly with budget airlines such as AirAsia and Malindo Air that provide cheap air ticket for Kuala Lumpur from Delhi.
Handy guide on flights
• The most popular airlines on this route are Jet Airways and Singapore Airlines.
• The average flight time is 5 hours and 20 minutes.
• The earliest flight leaving for Kuala Lumpur from Delhi is at 12:55 PM.
• The last flight leaving from Delhi to Kuala Lumpur is at 11:20 PM.
• AirAsia, Malindo Air, Malaysia Airlines, and Jet Airways are the airlines that fly directly from Delhi to Kuala Lumpur.
• There is a total of about 35 flights a week.
• The aerial distance from Delhi to Kuala Lumpur is approximately 3,870 km.
Yatra is your ideal travel partner for information on hotel bookings, flight schedules, and web check-in while travelling from Delhi to Kuala Lumpur. Find the lowest fare details for your Delhi to Kuala Lumpur flight from the Lowest Fare Finder on our homepage.