Delhi to New York Flights – From India’s Capital to America’s Melting Pot
New York is also known as ‘The Melting Pot’, in reference to the variety of ethnicities residing in the city. Locations like Chinatown and Little Italy are major examples of the city’s cultural diversity. New York is also a center of dance, music, film, theater, and visual art. Top Grand Central Terminal, Times Square, and The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) are some of the city’s top attractions that offer endless things to see and do in the city.
John F. Kennedy International Airport is the primary airport of New York. It has an excellent connectivity with the major cities of the world including Delhi, the capital city of India. Delhi is a blend of the old and new. Its jumbled-up diversity of culture, traditions, beliefs, places, etc., gives a unique charm to the city. The must-see attractions include The India Gate, The Akshardham Temple, The Lotus Temple, Chandni Chowk, Connaught Place, etc.
Top 5 reasons to visit New York
1. New York is home to marvelous landmarks that lure several tourists every year. The Statue of Liberty is an important monument that offers amazing views of the city.
2. The city also offers beautiful green spaces for a peaceful retreat. Do visit The Central Park, Central Park Zoo and Lake, and the Strawberry Fields.
3. Several tourists flock to New York for a fulfilling shopping experience. Shop to your heart’s content at The Rockefeller Center shopping and entertainment complex that is sure to impress you.
4. A plethora of tourists from around the world visit New York to experience the feeling of standing on the famous Brooklyn Bridge.
5. The city has something for history and art lovers as well. St. Patrick's Cathedral and The Metropolitan Museum of Art are examples of its artistic marvels.
Best time to visit New York
Any time of the year is good for holidaying in New York, as it is lively all year round. However, spring season, from April to June, and fall, from September to November, is best for New York exploration. The temperature remains pleasant and beautiful colors fill the air. Celebrate the Ninth Avenue International Food Festival in April. Witness the ecstasy of The Haunted Halloween Carnival, New York Film Festival, and Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade held during September to November. If you wish to celebrate Christmas in the New York style and can bear the chilly weather, then December is a good time.
Flights from Delhi to New York
New York is served by John F. Kennedy International Airport via top domestic and international airlines such as Air India, Jet Airways, Emirates, etc. You have several direct and connecting cheap New York flights to choose from. Fly with excellent in-flight amenities, right from spacious and luxurious seating to dining, and entertainment options.
Best flight deals
Plan and book your Delhi to New York flight ticket online, in advance, to avail special discounts on your tickets. Get cheap airfare with budget airlines like Emirates and Jet Airways, that offer cheap air ticket for New York from Delhi. Handy guide on flights
1. The most popular airlines on this route are Air India, British Airways, Jet Airways, Etihad Airways, Emirates, Air Canada, United Airlines, and Alitalia.
2. The average flight time is approximately 15 hours.
3. The earliest flight leaving for New York from Delhi is at 01:45 AM.
4. The last flight leaving from Delhi to New York is at 11:45 PM.
5. Air India and United Airlines fly directly from Delhi to New York.
6. There is a total of about 21 flights a week.
7. Aerial distance from Delhi to New York is approximately 11,760 km.
Log in to Yatra.com and check the Lowest Fare Finder on our homepage for the lowest fare details. Find information on the airlines, hotel bookings, web check-in, etc. on the yatra website.