Delhi to Singapore Flights – India’s Capital to City in a Garden
Singapore, the only island city-state in the world located in Southeast Asia, is covered with tropical parks and gardens as well as skyscrapers. Hence, it is also called ‘City in a Garden’. Singapore is home to the Singapore Botanical Gardens, which is a tropical garden and a UNESCO World Heritage site. The city offers fascinating attractions that include the Night Safari, Singapore Flyer, Jurong Falls (one of the tallest man-made waterfalls), Marina Bay Sands, and Sentosa Island.
Fly from Delhi Airport to Singapore with the exceptional connectivity provided by Singapore Changi Airport. Delhi is India’s capital and a major metropolitan city, boasting of
great historic landmarks such as India Gate, Red Fort, Qutub Minar, Chandni Chowk, etc.
Top 5 reasons to visit Singapore
1. Singapore is a paradise for shoppers, with myriad shopping malls and streets. Indulge in long hours of shopping and find all that you need at Orchard Road.
2. For art lovers, Singapore offers beautiful museums and galleries such as the National Gallery Singapore and the Singapore Art Museum.
3. You will love this city if you are a night owl, as Singapore has several nightclubs, rooftop bars, and sea-side casinos. Clarke Quay is a popular haunt for thirsty tourists.
4. Singapore hosts a variety of sports events and recreational activities. Sports enthusiasts must attend the Singapore Grand Prix that attracts tens of thousands of tourists every year.
5. Singapore is a clean and green city. Pulau Ubin, Gardens by the Bay, and the Singapore Zoo are must-visits for nature lovers.
Best time to visit Singapore
Singapore is best explored between late summer and the beginning of fall, from July to September. If you want to enjoy a peaceful holiday, then this is the best time for you to visit. The climate is comparatively drier and you will be lucky to be a part of The Great Singapore Sale, Mid-Autumn Festival, Singapore Food Festival, and
Singapore Grand Prix.
Flights from Delhi to Singapore
Top domestic and international airlines such as Singapore Airlines, Jet Airways, Cathay
Pacific, Air India, Vistara, Thai Airways, Malaysia Airlines, etc. operate at the Singapore Changi Airport, with several flight schedules to choose from. There are direct flights at your service every week, with cheap Singapore flights for budget-conscious travelers. The luxurious onboard cabins, international cuisines, and entertainment options will enhance your flying experience.
Best Flight Deals
With yatra.com, you can easily find discounts on air tickets. Avail cheap air ticket for Singapore from Delhi, by booking Delhi to Singapore flight ticket online in advance. The budget airlines such as IndiGo, Malaysia Airlines, Malindo Air, AirAsia, SriLankan Airlines, and Singapore Airlines offer cheap air fares.
Handy Guide on Flights
1. The most popular airlines on this route are Air India, Jet Airways, Vistara, Malaysia Airlines, and Singapore Airlines.
2. The average flight time is 5 hours and 30 minutes.
3. The earliest flight leaving for Singapore from Delhi is at 09:00 AM.
4. The last flight leaving from Delhi to Singapore is at 11:15 PM.
5. Singapore Airlines, Jet Airways, Garuda Indonesia, Vietnam Airlines, and Air India are the airlines that fly directly from Delhi to Singapore.
6. There is a total of 250 flights a week.
7. The aerial distance from Delhi to Singapore is approximately 4,160 km.
Yatra makes your booking process easy and quick. You can avail the web check-in facility and avoid standing in long queues. The Lowest Fare Finder on the Yatra homepage provides updated details of cheap air tickets.