Delhi to Sydney Flights – From India’s Pride to the Harbor City
Sydney is a major tourist destination on the east coast of Australia and is ranked among the world’s most-visited cities. The area’s various national parks and zoos give you a chance to observe exotic bird and animal species like the emus, the kangaroos, and the cuddly Koala bears, in their natural habitat. Sydney is home to spectacular beaches such as the Bondi Beach, Coogee Beach, Manly Beach, Avalon Beach, Tamarama, etc. that make for an exciting beach vacation. Get a dose of Sydney’s popular attractions such as the Darling Harbor, Sydney Opera House, Queen Victoria Building, Circular Quay, Royal Botanic Gardens, Watson’s Bay, and Australian National Maritime Museum.
Sydney is served by the Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport, with very good connectivity to different parts of the world. New Delhi, the capital of India, brims with glitzy malls, skyscrapers, and busy lifestyles. It is home to amazing attractions like the Qutub Minar, Chandni Chowk, ISKCON Temple, National Museum, India Gate, Connaught Place, and Jantar Mantar.
Top 5 reasons to visit Sydney
1. Sydney Harbor Bridge, one of the world’s largest steel arch bridges, is an amazing sight. Sydney Harbor and The Rocks are places not to be missed.
2. Sydney is very famous for its beaches such as the Bondi Beach and Manly Beach. Laze away on the beach or indulge in activities like snorkeling, surfing, diving, and boating.
3. The Sydney Opera House is a major landmark that lures tourists from all over the world, for its splendid architecture and excellent events.
4. If you are an art-lover, you must visit the Museum of Contemporary Art, Powerhouse Museum, Australian National Maritime Museum, and Art Gallery of New South Wales for a wonderful experience.
5. Taronga Zoo is a vast landscape where nearly 340 animal species reside, giving you glimpses of their habitat. You should also visit the Royal Botanic Gardens as well as the Royal National Park.
Best time to visit Sydney
Visit Sydney during summer, from December to February, when the temperatures go up to 25.8 °C, making it ideal for beach vacations and outdoor activities. You can celebrate the Sydney New Year’s Eve, Sydney Festival, and Christmas during this time. March through May is autumn in Sydney when the crisp and fresh weather makes it ideal for zoo and wildlife park visits, as well as ferry rides. September to November is great for those who want to avoid large crowds and make the most of the holiday.
Flights from Delhi to Sydney
Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport is served by top domestic and international airlines such as Jet Airways, Singapore Airlines, Air India, Malindo Air, etc. all of which fly at convenient flight schedules. They provide several direct and connecting flights, and offer cheap Sydney flights regularly. The major layover airports include Singapore, Bangkok, Dubai, and Hong Kong.
Best flight deals
Book cheap Delhi to Sydney flight tickets online in advance, to receive special discounts and offers. For cheap air fares, fly via budget airlines like AirAsia, Vistara, Air India, and Malindo Air that offer cheap air tickets for Sydney from Delhi, regularly.
Handy guide on flights
1. The most popular airlines on this route are Jet Airways, China Southern Airlines, Cathay Pacific, Singapore Airlines, Qantas Airways, Air India, and Emirates.
2. The average flight time is 12 hours and 25 minutes.
3. The earliest flight leaving for Sydney from Delhi is at 12:20 AM.
4. The last flight leaving from Delhi to Sydney is at 11:45 PM.
5. Air India is the airline that flies directly from Delhi to Sydney.
6. There is a total of about 129 weekly flights to Sydney.
7. The aerial distance from Delhi to Sydney is approximately 10,420 km.
For information on cheap air tickets, airlines, web check-in, etc., log on to Yatra, your ultimate guide. Find the lowest fare details using the Lowest Fare Finder on the Yatra homepage.