Delhi to Toronto Flights – Lively cities of the East and the West
Toronto, the capital of Ontario in Canada, is a busy metropolitan city with towering skyscrapers, numerous landmarks, museums, and parks. Enjoy visiting Royal Ontario Museum, Casa Loma, Hockey Hall of Fame, Toronto Islands, Ripley's Aquarium of Canada, and Ontario Science Centre. Witness the spectacular Caribana Parade, one of the largest street festivals in North America, and enjoy the cultural performances associated with it. Queen Street West, Toronto Eaton Centre, and Kensington Market are some of the best shopping areas in Canada.
Toronto Pearson International Airport is well-connected to the major cities of the world, one of them being Delhi, the capital territory of India. Popular destinations for sightseeing in Delhi are The Red Fort, Qutub Minar, India Gate, Humayun’s Tomb, and Lotus Temple. When in Delhi, do not forget to visit the Khari Baoli Market, Asia’s largest wholesale spice market, to buy exotic spices at nominal prices.
Top 5 reasons to visit Toronto
1. Toronto boasts of many festivals, some of them are International Film Festival, Caravan festival, the Fringe Theater Festival, Downtown Jazz Festival, and the Mariposa Folk Festival.
2. Get that adrenaline rush as you take part in EdgeWalk at the CN Tower. Take in the amazing view from the skyscraper while indulging in this daring act.
3. Located close to mainland Toronto are the Toronto Islands, a popular recreation spot. Cycling, picnicking, and kayaking are the fun activities you will enjoy being a part of, at these serene islands.
4. If you love ballet and opera, then Four Seasons Centre for the Performing Arts is the place to be. This theater in Toronto is designed specifically for opera and ballet performances.
5. Visit the famous museums and galleries in Toronto such as Royal Ontario Museum, Art Gallery of Ontario, Bata Shoe Museum, and Toronto Dominion Gallery of Inuit Arts.
Best time to visit Toronto
Toronto experiences huge tourist influx in summer (June to August), when events like Open Roof Festival, Digital Dreams, Toronto Fringe, Taste of Toronto, etc. are celebrated. In the months of April and May (spring season), the weather is pleasant and there is less crowd, making it the ideal time for those who want to enjoy a relaxing holiday. Even though not as sunny as June to August, September and October (fall season) is also a good time to visit, if you wish to attend the Toronto International Film Festival held at that time.
Flights from Delhi to Toronto
From Delhi’s Indira Gandhi International Airport, there are regular direct and connecting flight services to Toronto. Air Canada offers a direct flight, whereas Saudi Arabian Airlines, British Airways, Jet Airways, Air India, and American Airlines etc. have stopovers at Jeddah, London, Amsterdam, Mumbai, New York, or London.
Best flight deals
For the latest updates on flights from Delhi to Toronto, check yatra.com. Choose from budget airlines like British Airways, Jet Airways, and Air India. Find great discounts, the best deals, and cheap air fares for your flight on yatra.com.
Handy Guide on Flights
1. The most popular airlines on this route are Air Canada, British Airways, United Airlines, Lufthansa, and Air India.
2. The average flight time is 14 hours and 45 minutes.
3. The earliest flight leaving for Toronto from Delhi is at 12:45 AM.
4. The last flight leaving from Delhi to Toronto is at 11:45 PM.
5. Air Canada flies directly from Delhi to Toronto.
6. There is a total of 17 flights a week from Delhi to Toronto.
7. Aerial distance from Delhi to Toronto is 11,651 kilometers, approximately.
1. Which month has the lowest airfare to Toronto?
The cheapest month to fly to Toronto is March.
2. Which is the best month to visit Toronto?
The month of June is considered the best month to visit Toronto, as many festivals including the Caravan Festival, the Du Maurier Downtown Jazz Festival, and the Queen's Plate Horse Race are celebrated in this month.
3. How far is the city center from the airport?
The airport is located 28 kilometers away from the city center.
4. How to reach the city center from the airport?
Transport options from the airport to city center include rental cars, taxis, limousines, buses, and trains.
5. What is the currency of Canada and the conversion rate?
The currency of Canada is Canadian Dollar (CAD). 1 CAD is equal to 50.98 INR (Indian Rupees).
6. What is the time difference between Delhi and Toronto?
Delhi is ahead of Toronto by 10 hours and 30 minutes.
Avail the services offered by yatra.com to book hotels and flights at the lowest rates. Find cheap flights to Toronto using Lowest Fare Finder. The web check-in facility makes your travel even more convenient.