● How many flights does Emirates operate on the Dubai to Hyderabad route?
Emirates currently operates 4 direct flights
on the Dubai to Hyderabad route.
● What is the lowest Economy fare on an Emirates Dubai to Hyderabad flight?
The lowest economy fare on an Emirates Dubai to Hyderabad flight is Rs. 10,910. However, the prices vary intermittently and it could depend on how well in advance you book the ticket.
● What is the price of a Business Class seat on an Emirates flight from Dubai to Hyderabad?
A business class seat on the Emirates flight from Dubai to Hyderabad costs Rs. 66,554. However, the price can depend on how well in advance you book the ticket.
● What are the in-flight facilities available on a Emirates Dubai to Hyderabad flight?
Emirates offers passengers a complimentary meal, snacks and beverages on the Dubai to Hyderabad flight
. Travelers can enjoy the inflight entertainment system ICE offering 3,500 channels of movies, TV shows, music and games, on demand and in multiple languages. Inflight Duty Free and magazines are also available on the Emirates Dubai to Hyderabad flight.
● At what time does the Emirates Flight depart from Dubai and arrive in Hyderabad?
The Emirates Dubai to Hyderabad flights depart Dubai at 03:10, 15:03, 20:50 and 22:00 local time, arriving in Hyderabad at 08:25, 20:15, 02:00 and 03:05 local time.
● How much baggage does Emirates allow on its Dubai to Hyderabad flights?
On the Dubai to Hyderabad route, Emirates allows Economy Class travelers 30 kg check-in luggage and Business Class travelers 40 kg check in
● How long does it take to fly from Dubai to Hyderabad on an Emirates flight?
It takes 3hrs 35mins to fly from Dubai to Hyderabad on a direct Emirates flight.
● What kind of meals are available on a Emirates flight from Dubai to Hyderabad?
On the Emirates Dubai to Hyderabad flight menu, passengers can choose between a complimentary meal choice of Murgh Makhani or Vegetable Kofta Curry with Sweetcorn and Carrot Salad served as an appetizer and Dumplings in sugar syrup with roasted nuts served for dessert. Passengers can also choose from a full range of beverages from fruit juice or soda to wine, beer and spirits from the inflight bar.
● Which domestic airlines fly from Dubai to Hyderabad?
operate several direct flights from Dubai to Hyderabad. Spice Jet also fly the Dubai to Hyderabad route with 1 or 2 stopovers in Mumbai or Kochi, depending on the route chosen by the passenger.
● Does Air India (or any other airline) fly from Dubai to Hyderabad?
Air India have several direct flights on the Dubai to Hyderabad route. Other international airlines also flying the Dubai to Hyderabad route include Fly Dubai, Gulf Air
, Hahn Air and Malaysia Airlines
● How much does an Air India Economy ticket cost for Dubai to Hyderabad?
An Economy class ticket on an Air India flight from Dubai to Hyderabad costs Rs.9060. However, the prices of tickets vary depending on how well in advance the ticket is booked.
● Are there any stopover cities from Dubai to Hyderabad?
Stop over cities can vary depending on the route and airline chosen by the passenger. However, the main stops over cities on the journey from Dubai to Hyderabad are Mumbai, New Delhi and Bahrain.
● What are the different classes of travel available on the Dubai to Hyderabad route with Air India?
The different classes available on the Air India Dubai to Hyderabad route are Economy Class, Executive Class and First Class.
● How can passengers check the flight status for a Jet Airways Dubai to Hyderabad flight?
Passengers travelling on a Jet Airways Dubai to Hyderabad flight can check their flight status
via the Jet Airways website by entering their flight number, flight time and place of departure.
Things to know about Dubai to Hyderabad flights
● The distance covered on a Dubai to Hyderabad flight is 2554.03 km or 1587 miles.
● A nonstop flight from Dubai to Hyderabad takes 3hrs 35mins. However, a journey with 1 or more stop overs can take anywhere between 5hrs to 20hrs.
● All international airlines at Dubai International Airport
operate from Terminal 1.
● To board an international flight you will need to carry your passport and either a paper copy or a digital copy of your flight ticket. Before travel, check the visa regulations in the landing country. Some countries require you to apply for a visa beforehand, whereas some countries allow you to obtain a visa on arrival.
A glance at Hyderabad International Airport
● Airport services
- Money exchange, ATMs, prayer rooms, restaurants and cafes, Duty Free and other shops, multilingual staff, medical services, lounges and car rental are available within the terminal.
– Pushpak Airport Liner is an express bus service available from Hyderabad International Airport to important points in Hyderabad City. Alternatively, car rental and a taxi service is available outside of the airport.
● How to reach
– Passengers can choose to travel to the airport with a Pushpak Airport Liner bus, by taxi or by rental car.
● Distance from the City Centre
– It takes approximately 30 minutes to get from Hyderabad International Airport
to Hyderabad City by driving. This is a distance of 24 km or 14.9 miles.
Best time to visit Hyderabad
Between the months of October and March would be the best time to visit the city of Hyderabad given the cool temperatures during the winter months. This is the perfect time for monument visits, city tours and other tourist activities. Summers are extremely hot and can get uncomfortable for most.
How to get around in Hyderabad
- The cheapest and most available mode of public transport in Hyderabad City would be the local buses or auto rickshaws. Cabs are also widely available in the city, or one can choose to hire a car or bike.
● Budget hotels
– Hotel Three Castles Deluxe, Hotel Hollyhock, Hotel Shyam, Nand International Hotel, Deccan Comforts.
● Premium hotels
– Lemon Tree Premier, Taj Krishna, The Manohar, Novotel Hyderabad, Marigold Hotel.
– Charminar, Golconda Fort, Nehru Zoological Park, Chowmahalla Palace, Qutb Shahi Tombs.