● How many flights does Emirates airline operate on Kuwait to New Delhi route?
Emirates operate six flights on the Kuwait to New Delhi route. Most flights are 1-stop flights and there is no non-stop flight on this route.
● What is the lowest Economy fare for an Emirates Kuwait to New Delhi flight?
The fares for Kuwait to New Delhi flights
are subject to changes on a daily basis. The average lowest Economy fare for Kuwait to New Delhi air ticket price Emirates varies between Rs 12,000.
● What is the price of a Business Class seat on an Emirates flight from Kuwait to New Delhi?
The Kuwait to New Delhi air ticket price for Business Class by Emirates can cost about Rs 55,000/- . Fares normally are subject to daily changes.
● What are the in-flight facilities available on an Emirates Kuwait to New Delhi flight?
Meals both vegetarian and non-vegetarian, in-flight entertainment including international and Indian movies, music, documentaries, and children’s programs are available on the Emirates flight from Kuwait to New Delhi.
● What are the earliest and last Emirates flights flying from Kuwait to New Delhi?
As per the Emirates Kuwait to New Delhi flight schedule the earliest flight in this sector is at 9.50 am and the last is at 22.35 pm.
● How much baggage does Emirates allow on its Kuwait to New Delhi flights?
Emirates permits passengers to carry one or two checked in baggage of 32 kg up to 30 kg for economy fare and 40 kg for business class passengers. One or two cabin bags of 7 to 9 kg depending on the fare is also allowed. This is subject to change by the airline and is only indicative.
● What kind of meal is available on the Emirates flight flying from Kuwait to New Delhi?
Both vegetarian and non-vegetarian meal options are on offer. Passengers can also enjoy snacks, Halal meat, and a variety of seafood.
● Which domestic airlines fly from Kuwait to New Delhi?
Jet Airways operates on this route.
● Does Etihad fly from Kuwait to New Delhi?
Yes. Etihad Airlines
operates flights from Kuwait to New Delhi. Oman Air
and Qatar Airways also operate on this route.
● How much does an Emirates Economy ticket cost for an Emirates flight?
An Emirates Economy ticket from Kuwait to New Delhi can cost around Rs.1,20,000/-.
● Are there any stopover cities from Kuwait to New Delhi?
Popular stopover destinations are Muscat, Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Mumbai, and Dubai among others.
● What are the different classes of travel available on Kuwait to New Delhi on Emirates?
Passengers can travel in Economy, Business and First Class while traveling on an Emirates flight from Kuwait to New Delhi.
● How to check flight status for Emirates flight Kuwait to New Delhi?
The flight status
for Emirates flights from Kuwait to New Delhi can be checked by entering flight details, including flight number, flight time, and place of departure on the Emirates website.
What to know about Kuwait to New Delhi flights
● Distance covered:
The distance from Kuwait to New Delhi is 2820 km.
● Flight duration:
A non-stop flight from Kuwait to New Delhi takes 8 hours 45 minutes
● Which terminal to get to:
Terminal 2 is for an international Emirates departing flight. Depending on the airline schedules, passengers may be directed to Terminal 1 for international flights.
● Documents needed to board the flight:
The documents required for boarding are your passport, board card and a printout of your ticket.
Amenities at New Delhi Airport
One can find car rentals, a currency exchange, luggage storage facility, toilets, and showers, souvenir and duty-free shops, ATM machines etc easily. The airport has Wi-Fi connectivity too.
● Transportation available:
Rental cars, cabs, auto rickshaws, and buses are available.
● Airport Connectivity:
The Indira Gandhi International Airport
is easily reachable by cabs and buses.
● Distance from the city center:
The Indira Gandhi International Airport is located 12.5 km from New Delhi’s city center and takes about 50 minutes to cover by road.
Best time to visit New Delhi
The best times to visit the city of New Delhi are when the weather is pleasant and not too hot or cold as in the moths from October to March.
How to get around in New Delhi
● Cheapest mode of travel:
Buses, cabs and auto rickshaws are available and are the cheapest way to get around the city.
● Nearby important cities:
Harayana 120 km, Himachal Pradesh 356 km, Kashmir 614km, Shimla 275 km, Gandhinagar 754 km, Mumbai 1151 km, Rajasthan 346 km are all major cities accessible from Delhi.
About New Delhi
● Budget hotels:
Fab Hotels Pallavi Star and Mohan International, Treebo Sun View International are good budget hotels for the traveler on a budget.
● Premium hotels:
The Raddison Blu, Lalit Hotel, The Ashok, The Grand, Novotel Aerocity are 5-star hotels for the discerning traveler.
● Places to visit:
Red Fort, Qutub Minar, India Gate, Jama Masjid, Rashtrapathi Bhavan, Humayun’s tomb, Chandni Chowk, Old Delhi, Lotus temple, Akshardham, Laxminarayana temple, Gurudwara bangle Sahib among many others.